9. INTERACTIONS

Hana's POV

"Okay so now hun go to bed, you have to go to work early tomorrow" Appa patted my cheek as all three of us were watching the TV and I was sitting next to Appa on the sofa however mom was sitting on the couch left to me.

I nodded my head stretching my legs and yawning because it was already late and I had to get up early for work tomorrow. I got up from the couch bidding my parents good night before I dragged my lazy feet upstairs and into the washroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and snaked into my comfy warm bed, slowly drifting off to sleep, thinking about how will my day go tomorrow.

~~

Well I couldn't repeat the same mistake as yesterday and not wake up on time, so I had most set 10 alarms each after another minute so that I wake up exactly on time, and yeah luckily I was up on time, so I selected my outfit for today and showered with a calm mind.

I chose to wear a dark mustard button down shirt paired with full black pants to make it look more formal and professional you know, I shouldn't be showing off my actual potato self to everyone already. Moving on I put on my black converse and did some light makeup and allowed my hair to air dry. Once I had completed my makeup, I decided not to heat my hair by straightening or curling today, rather I just put on some hair leave in essence and tied my hair up in a high pony tail.

Completed my look with tiny star shaped ear rings and perfumed some soft fragrance, took my bag and I was ready to go to work.

~~

"Okay Eomma, Appa I am going" I waved at eomma like a kid as she chuckled at me, I hugged dad and quickly walked out from my place to where the car was. The engine had started as I drove off from the drive way to the company. Since I was in a good mood today, I hoped it all would go well, however the thought I will have to see the so called prince Hwang today, just was pinching me again and again, well to shake off that furious feeling, I connected my phone with the aux cord and selected a nice in thrilling song to keep me energetic and lively.

~~

The car had pulled over in front of the huge building with the label of JYP entertainment on it. I got off the car and got my stuff, my cell phone in my hand, shoulder bag and a few files which were already in the car from yesterday and made my way towards the big entrance doors of the company.

The guards asked for my identity as I showed them my ID card and told them that I had joined from today, well I guess PD-nim had already told them about me so that's the reason they let me in easily.

There's a wide tiled ground right when you walk in through the main gate and to the left was a vivid green garden with neatly cut grass and plants. There stood a 5 floored JYPE building in there, painted overall white but the label was in the mixture of white and blue which made it to stand out in front of everyone. I walked towards the wide staircase which led to the reception and inside the company.

Whilst I was walking in the building my gaze was down on my mobile phone to check the time, and right in the span of hardly a minute I accidently bumped into someone's shoulder who seemed like was walking out of the company in a hurry. The impact caused me to jerk back and since I was focused on the phone screen, I failed to keep my balance and ended up falling down, my stuff scattering here and there.

"Ouch~" I whined in a low voice, rubbing the sore spot as my face was scrunched together, but luckily it wasn't too serious. I looked up at the guy in whom I had bumped, carrying a grumpy face, since I was the one who wasn't looking straight but at least he was.

"I am so so sorry" without even looking at me, he quickly squatted down beside me and began gathering my stuff in his hands. He had my stuff in his hands as he got up and offered me help, giving me a better view of his face which I couldn't register properly before.