53. SEUNGMIN

Author's POV

Tears began forming in Hyunjin's eyes as he nodded his head still shaking. He bent down, carefully wrapping an arm around Hana's waist as he helped her up, the girl letting out groans in pain and tension over and over again.

Soon they arrived at the hospital and the doctors informed that she was ready for giving birth to their child. At hearing such news both of them suddenly began feeling too anxious and nervous. Hyunjin was too scared but Hana was twice and he just didn't want to make it harder for her at the moment, so he tried to calm himself down and decided to be there with her through this.

The doctor signaled the boy that they were going to start the procedure, his hands were already shaking and eyes were blurry with tears. Anxiety filled him up as Hana clutched onto his hand really tight, tears rolling down her sides.

"Shh baby its going to be okay, just be strong, I am here with you" words laced with affection and sheer awe spilled out of his mouth as he softly kissed her hand, wiping her tears with his sleeve.

The doctor asked the girl to start pushing and she did as hard as she could, sweat rolled down her forehead as her features were crumpled together, her face all red as she tried her best, running short of breath since she was pushing with all her force. Hyunjin just standing beside her with an anxious face on, nibbling onto his lip as his heart ached looking at the girl in pain and to distract her he would talk about all good things in a shaky voice.

"Baby be strong, you are my brave woman, you can do this" He lovingly pat her head looking at her with tears streaming down his cheeks too.

"You know you are the biggest blessing in my life right?" He muttered as she flinched hard, gulping and trying to normalize her breathing. She nodded her head absentmindedly as he placed a kiss on her hand.

Hana kept pushing as hard as she could, with all her might as for the last time she took in a deep breath and pushed with all her power, arching her back and forcing herself to push, and just a second later, cries of a just born began echoing in the room.

It was a moment of silence for everyone, Hyunjin's eyes got bigger as his features relaxed watching his wife throw herself back on the bed totally drained and worn out.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctors chimed excitedly. Unknowingly, tears of joy welled up in his eyes as they began flowing down his all warm and flushed face, Hyunjin couldn't believe just became a dad.

"Oh my god!" He cried happily sniffing and looking back at his tired and almost unconscious wife with an unexplainably overjoyed and ecstatic grin hanging on his lips.

"You did it baby! I am so proud of you!" He beamed loudly bending down and placing a kiss on her forehead. Hana let out a faded smile as her eyes slowly closed and everything blacked out in front of her.

~~

The doctors shifted the girl and her just born into a room, Hyunjin on the other hand was on his call, standing outside the room as he just informed their parents and the Skz members about the grand news, everyone freaked out, cheering and celebrating in unexplainable bliss as they quickly jumped into neat pair of clothes, freaking out to come to the hospital as soon as they could, just too much happy and excited to see the baby boy.

A knock on the door caught the girl's attention inside, she was apparently busy admiring her little one who was in her arms right now. A smile on her lips as she looked at the door which just opened, revealing her husband walking in.

Hyunjin's face was still a shade of crimson and he couldn't do anything in order to calm himself down. His lips frowned in awe, looking at the precious view in front of him, though he had always been imagining this day but feeling it in real life, was something beyond just heavenly.