reason one: shared interests

Jisoo almost fell through the front door to the apartment she shared with Chaeyoung. Closing the door, she muttered a curse as her bag got tangled round her elbows.

She was exhausted. Her entire day had been spent dodging people, fending off questions and propositions, mainly from women, all across campus.

Leaning her back against the door, Jisoo massaged her temples, she could feel the beginning of a killer headache building behind her eyes. She needed a lie down, and a drink, definitely a drink.

The sound of giggling pulled her from her thoughts of beer. Opening her eyes, Jisoo couldn't help the grumble that left her chest at the sight of Chaeyoung and Jennie cuddled up on the couch. Chaeyoung sprawled on top of her girlfriend, hips bracketed by the brunette's thighs and her face buried in Jennie's neck.

Neither had heard Jisoo come in, both too wrapped up in each other to notice Chaeyoung's irate older sister.

"Jesus Christ, don't you have a bed where you can do that?!" Jisoo burst out finally, heading for the kitchen as Chaeyoung started, whirling round to face her.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung squeaked scrambling off Jennie and into the kitchen. "I've been texting you all day."

"I've been busy." Jisoo wrenched open the fridge and pulled out a beer. "Fending off all the people who suddenly think they have can nose into my personal life because somebody couldn't keep her big mouth shut."

Chaeyoung pouted, hurt at the accusation but Jisoo didn't look at her, instead focusing on a spot just behind Chaeyoung's left ear. She wasn't very good at standing up to The Pout.

"Come on Jisoo Unnie, I said I was sorry. Joy said she's sorry too."

"Joy had better stay away from me for a while if she knows what's good for her." Jisoo warned.

"Come on Chu, I think you're being a little bit dramatic." Chaeyoung whined as Jisoo still refused to meet her eye.

"That's something you sisters have in common." Jennie smirked as she appeared behind Chaeyoung, arms wrapping around the blonde's waist.

"I am not dramatic!"

"Babe you nearly cried when the cafe ran out of doughnuts yesterday."

"I wasn't crying I had something in my eye! And I'm passionate not dramatic, I have passion Jennie, a lot of it."

"Oh, I know you do." Jennie muzzled into Chaeyoung's neck suggestively prompting Jisoo to fake a gag.

"Can you guys not? At least wait until I've left the room."

"See if you got yourself a girlfriend you wouldn't have to be grossed out by this, you could do it with her!" Chaeyoung giggled, slapping away Jennie's wandering hands.

"You've been the talk of campus." Jennie grinned at Jisoo's scowl. "So many people have asked me if I think you'd date them. I'm pretty sure Seulgi has a betting ring going to work out when you'll finally go on a date."

"Oh my god! Do people really have nothing better to do than speculate about my love life! Why do people care so much!" Jisoo groaned slumping into a bar stool.

"You're captain of the soccer team, almost as smart as me, and wear more flannels than all Canadian lumberjacks combined. That's quite a potent combination." Jennie chuckled as Jisoo groaned loudly again.

"So, who's asked you out?" Chaeyoung's excited smile was back and she leant on her elbows as she waited for Jisoo to lift her head from where she had let it fall to the counter.

"Bobby cornered me outside the library. A bunch of girls I don't know and..." Jisoo appeared to hesitate before carrying on. "...Lalisa Manoban found me in the labs with a proposition."