Vacation

The very next morning Irene woke up so that she could get ready to leave. She packed the car and got Joohyung. 

"Joohyung are you ready for our trip?" Irene asked while she was driving. 

"Yes I'm excited," said Joohyung in a good mood.

When they got to the hotel Irene and Joohyung just went on their beds and took a nap. Irene woke up before Joohyung and decided to look around outside. As she was walking around she noticed a familiar figure. She thought in her head: Taehyung? What would he be doing here?

She kept walking around the hotel looking at what she could do with Joohyung until she bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry I should have been more careful," said Irene as she looked up. But she was shocked. 

"Taehyung?" said Irene.

Taehyung looked shocked too. 

"Irene?" said Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" They both said simultaneously. 

"I'm here on vacation with my son," said Irene.

"Oh, how is he?" said Taehyung. 

"He's fine. He's very smart. One of the top kids in his class," said Irene coldly.

"I'm glad he's doing well. I really miss him," said Taehyung. 

"Then you shouldn't have left," Irene said quietly under her breath but Taehyung could still hear her.

"I know but there's a reason why I did this," said Taehyung.

"Anyways why are you here?" asked Irene.

"I have work nearby so I have to stay here," said Taehyung. 

"Oh, well then have a great life," said Irene as she was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed her wrist looking at her with his nice eyes.

"Irene, there was a reason why I did all of this. I can't tell you but I'm going to come back to both of you soon. So please don't be mad," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Joohyung and I have been living well without you. How am I suppose to forgive you when you left without even saying goodbye properly?" said Irene. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. 

"Irene. Please. I'll explain to you. So please at least let me contact you when I can. I want you to know the whole story. I don't want to end our marriage. So please at least let me get your phone number," said Taehyung.

"I'm sorry I can't Taehyung," said Irene getting ready to leave. Just as she was about to leave Taehyung grabbed her again but this time he dragged her into his room.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?" said Irene. 

"Irene. I love you. I never meant to hurt you but it was the only way that I could make sure that both you and Joohyung were safe," said Taehyung.

Irene started to cry.

"I rather have a few years without you guys instead of a lifetime without you guys. Do you really think I would just leave both you and Joohyung like that? I love you and Joohyung. I will never stop loving you guys so please just give me some time then I can come back to you guys forever," said Taehyung.

"Okay. I'll wait," said Irene as she gave her phone number to Taehyung.

Irene was about to leave Taehyung's room, "Irene, before I leave can I at least have a kiss? I miss it a lot," said Taehyung.

"Fine," said Irene as she approached him. He kissed her passionately. He missed her lips. She missed his too. It's been years since they kissed. 

"I have to leave before Joohyung wakes up," said Irene.

"Wait can I see him too?" said Taehyung wanting to see his son after not seeing him for years.

"It's better if you don't. When he sees you he's probably going to think that you're going to stay forever. I don't want to get his hopes up yet," said Irene.

"Okay, then I'll call you when I can come back home. I love you," said Taehyung.

"I love you too," said Irene and she left.