Coming Back

Irene woke up thinking about Yeri.

"Is she okay?" Irene thought in her head.

She decided to call her just to make sure everything was okay but Jungkook ended up picking up the phone. 

"Hello? Noona?" said Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook I was just wondering how Yeri was," said Irene.

"She's fine. She has morning sickness right now so she's throwing up. She asked me to answer her phone," said Jungkook.

"Oh okay. It's normal but did you and Yeri solve the problem?" asked Irene.

"Yes noona we did. We fought but everything is okay now. Yeri is coming right now I'll let you talk to her," said Jungkook.

"Okay thanks," said Irene.

"Unnie?" said Yeri.

"Yeri are you okay do you want me to come over right now?" asked Irene.

"No unnie Jungkook is next to me right now so I'm doing fine. Unnie, I need to tell you something," said Yeri.

"Oh really what is it?" asked Irene.

"Taehyung oppa called me. After three years he finally contacted me. He told me to tell you that he will be home soon and to not worry," said Yeri.

"Oh well I mean I have been waiting for him so..." said Irene.

"Unnie I think something is wrong though. The way he told me that was like he was trying to keep it a secret that he was on the phone," said Yeri.

"What do you mean?" asked Irene.

"I mean like the last time he called me like that he almost died. I think something is wrong," said Yeri.

"I don't know Yeri I'm just hoping that he will explain everything when he comes back home," said Irene.

"Okay unnie I hope so too," said Yeri.

The doorbell in Irene's house rang.

"Yeri I have to go someone is at the door," said Irene.

"Okay unnie bye," said Yeri.

Irene went to the door and couldn't believe her eyes. It was Taehyung. He was back. He hugged her as soon as she started to cry. The sudden rush of emotions came through. 

"Oh my gosh Taehyung you're back," said Irene while crying.

"Yes babe I am. Let's go inside I want to see my son," said Taehyung.

"Joohyung is still sleeping so you can go wake him up," said Irene.

"Can you come with me what if he doesn't recognize me?" said Taehyung.

Irene nodded and followed Taehyung up to Joohyung's room.

"Joohyung wake up appa is home," said Irene.

"Umma I'm tired can I just sleep a little more?" said Joohyung. He was cranky.

"Joohyung appa wants to see you though," said Irene.

"Appa?" said Joohyung he suddenly got up and saw Taehyung. "Appa! You're home!" said Joohyung, he was so happy to see his dad.

"Yes baby I am were you good to umma?" said Taehyung as he held Joohyung. 

"Of course," said Joohyung. 

Irene was so happy. Her family was complete and she was no longer a single mother. But she thought in her head. This might not last long mainly because she believed in what Yeri said to her that morning. She has to listen to Taehyung's explanation as well.