Home

Yeri and Jungkook entered their house. Yeri was a little tired but felt a lot better. Meanwhile Jungkook could only think about one thing: the baby. He was happy. He was excited. But he was also hurt. The secret of Yeri being pregnant was just so much. 

"Jungkook I'm going to go to our room," said Yeri breaking the silence.

"Yeri we need to talk, " said Jungkook in an extremely stern voice.

"Jungkook, I don't have any excuse except for the fact that I was scared to tell you," said Yeri. She couldn't even look at her husband. 

"Why were you scared? You know that I wanted a child. I would have been so happy," said Jungkook.

"Jungkook don't you remember? We never planned for a baby. We did it on accident. It was out of anger and I was trying to make it up to you. I thought you would not want the child. What if you just left me? How would I be able to take care of the child myself? Think about what my brother did to his wife and she suffered so much. That's why I was so scared to say anything, " said Yeri she was getting heated.

"Yeri, your brother made a bad choice but it doesn't mean that I'm going to do it to you too. I will never leave you so please trust me and let me take care of you," said Jungkook. He understood how she felt.

"Jungkook I can't trust you..." said Yeri.

"What do you mean you can't trust me! Our whole marriage is based on trust!" yelled Jungkook.

"Jungkook! There are tons of women trying to get you. Don't you think I would know. Don't try to hide it from me. There are other women trying to seduce you. That's why I can't trust you. What if one day they succeed in seducing you and you end up falling in love with them? What am I suppose to do? Make you stay? There's no way I can raise a child myself. I thought about an abortion that's why I didn't say anything!" yelled Yeri. Tears started to flow down her face.

"Abortion! Are you insane? Don't ever say that again!" said Jungkook.

Yeri couldn't look at him. She just cried.

"Yeri look at me," said Jungkook sternly.

She just looked at the floor.

He pushed her against the wall and grabbed her shoulders. "Look at me," said Jungkook.

She looked at him terrified. He never was like this except once when he was extremely jealous.

"Don't ever say that you want to abort our child. We are going to raise this child and love it unconditionally. Do you understand? I want this," said Jungkook.

Yeri just nodded and Jungkook hugged her. He knew that she was not feeling well.

"Jungkook can we go to bed now. I'm tired," said Yeri.

"Sure let's go sleep. You need to rest," said Jungkook.

They both held each other and fell asleep.