Tired

Irene and Joohyung were sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile, Taehyung was telling Namjoon what happened. 

"Hyung, I don't know what to do. They're both in danger and staying with them is even more dangerous. All I want is to be with them. I just want to continue to live my life with me family. Maybe have some more children. All I wanted to do today was to make another child with my wife and my son almost bleeds to death. How is this even possible?" said Taehyung.

"Don't worry Taehyung we will get through this. We will find this person and we will make sure she pays for what she has done to you, your family, and all her victims. We will make sure that you can have more children. I promise," said Namjoon reassuring Taehyung who is feeling so much guilt because of the pain he has caused his family. 

Joohyung started to gain consciousness. 

"Umma? Appa?" said Joohyung in a weak voice.

"Joohyung how are you feeling? Are you feeling any pain?" asked Taehyung.

"I'm fine appa. Don't worry I'm fine," said Joohyung weakly still wondering what exactly happened.

"Joohyung appa is so sorry that this happened to you. I will make it up to you one day," said Taehyung.

"Appa where's umma?" asked Joohyung.

"Umma is sleeping I will get her," said Taehyung.

"No appa let her sleep. Umma is very tired she never gets to sleep. When you were gone she worked all day and at night she would clean the house and do all the chores while I slept. Umma needs to rest," said Joohyung.

Taehyung felt really guilty about all this. His wife suffered so much because of him and even now when he is there she suffers even more. Soon enough Irene comes into the room. She smiles brightly at Joohyung.

"Joohyung are you okay? Umma is sorry that I was not here when you woke up," said Irene.

"It's okay umma. I'm fine. You need to sleep too," said Joohyung.

"Joohyung you should sleep more we can't leave the hospital anytime soon," said Irene.

"Umma but I want to go back home. I want to be with my friends and play," said Joohyung.

"Joohyung your arm needs to heal before you can play with your friends but when you do get better I promise you can play as much as you want," said Irene.

"Okay... " said Joohyung.

"Okay umma and appa will be talking outside so you should sleep," said Irene.

Irene dragged Taehyung out of Joohyung's room and into another room.

"Taehyung what are we going to do?" asked Irene.

"What do you mean?" asked Taehyung.

"I mean what are we going to do with our house and Joohyung?" asked Irene.

"Well we are going to a different house and Joohyung can't go to school for a while. He's going to have to stay home with you and you are not allowed to work either. I will be the only one allowed to leave the house until we find this person and arrest her," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung we can't be stuck in the house forever. I need to go out and socialize along with Joohyung. I don't think I can do that," said Irene.

"I know Irene but you saw what they did to Joohyung. They caused him to almost bleed out to death. If they cut him a centimeter to the right they would have hit a major vein. You know this Irene you can't be stubborn about this situation," said Taehyung.