Rescue?

Taehyung POV

I ran as fast as I could hoping that Irene would still be there just maybe I would be able to catch a glimpse of her and maybe I could stop who kidnapped her. She was struggling but I saw her. They were trying to make her pass out but she was there. 

"Stop!" I yelled as I started to run towards her but the people taking her just carried her out trying to get into the black van that was about to drive away. I took out my gun and luckily I shot one of the tires of the cars but the car still got away. 

"Damn it!" I exclaimed. "Why?!" I kept shouting this as I punched the air above. People started to come out after they saw what just happened so I ran towards my car and called my team.

"Hello? Taehyung?" said Namjoon on the other side of the line.

"Hyung, they took her away again. I shot one of the tires of the car and I got the license plate. I'm assuming we search in a 50 mile radius since it seems like it was a walking distance for Irene to escape and run to. Tell them to run the license plate: 070613B it should be a black SUV," I said quickly over the line.

"Taehyung calm down. You're rushing this. If we rush we miss our opportunity to think of a plan that would be effective to get Irene back and get her killer. I know this is extremely urgent for you and mainly because she is pregnant but I promise you that if we rush something will definitely go wrong," said Namjoon trying to calm Taehyung down. 

"Please hyung please help me get her back. I need her. She's my oxygen. I don't want her to suffer because of me anymore. Please I beg you save her," said Taehyung. 

Suddenly, Taehyung heard on the other side of the line faintly, "Sir, I got visuals on the car. It's heading towards an abandoned factory nearby the mall that agent Taehyung is at. It's 20 miles away," said the lady that was tracking the black SUV.

"Taehyung, I do not want you to go without back up. I repeat do not go by yourself and this is a command. Disobey me and I won't be able to help you when you screw this up. I'm asking you to wait at the mall until back up reassures you that you can go. Is that understood?" said Namjoon sternly.

"Yes sir. Please hurry I will give you 10 minutes before I actually go. Tell her to send me the coordinates of the factory," said Taehyung. He hung up right after. He got in his car and waited. 

Irene POV

They took me again. I woke up tied to a bed with surgical instruments next to my bed. I knew exactly what these were for. To take out something from my abdomen. I was in the same place again. There was shouting in another room in this place. I heard muffled yelling. Looks like someone was mad but mad about what?

"YOU LET HER GET AWAY!" said the voice. It sounded like a woman. 

"I'm sorry ma'am," said a manly voice.

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU? WHEN I HIRED YOU TO WATCH HER EVERY SINGLE SECOND I MEANT IT! I DID NOT PAY YOU TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF HER!" the woman screamed at the man. However, this time the voice sounded familiar. It sounded like someone I knew but I just couldn't remember who it was. 

Suddenly a door swung open and I saw men and a woman in the middle. Who is she? Is she someone I know? That's when I knew. I know who wants me dead. I know who wants to ruin my life. 

JISOO

"Jisoo?" I said in my weak voice, "Is that you?" 

"Finally, you used your brain," said Jisoo sarcastically. 

"Jisoo how could you? I thought we were colleagues. I respected you. I was there for you. Why are you doing this to me?" I asked with tears streaming down my face. Jisoo the general surgeon at our hospital. We were in the same class for medical school all the way till now. 

"Because someone had to ruin your perfect life. I've seen you since high school. You and Taehyung. He was mine until you took him. You seduced him. I was in love with him and I knew that he loved me back until you came and took him from me. I was obviously betrayed. So I knew that I would just have to do better than you so that I could prove to him that he made the wrong choice in choosing you. Yet, you never stopped trying. Top in your class at everything. You were the perfect girl and what was I? The fool who was always second. The one who always was one step behind. So after trying to one up you didn't work, I decided to show that I had more power. Which I obviously did have. I had people killing people who were with Taehyung but I did have to save the best for last. He left you and I praised the gods for that moment. Finally I would have a chance until I found out that he was going to go back to you. So I decided to let that happen. Because he would lead me right to you. So I could destroy you and your perfect life," said Jisoo proudly.

"You bitch. All this to one up me. To show me that I should be afraid of you? To show that I don't deserve this life that I'm living? Jisoo I didn't have your wealth. I was poor. My parents didn't have the money to support me. So that's why I worked hard and I earned it. I'm not saying that you didn't either you did. But what did I do to deserve this? After all I did just to live up to my dreams. Just to give back to my parents who have graciously gave me everything they could just so that I wouldn't have to live like them. I wanted what you had but I didn't. So thank you for taking basically everything I had for these past few years. Are you satisfied now? Are you happy? Did you get what you want you spoiled brat?" said Irene pouring out everything she could.

"Yet you still don't get it don't you Irene. I didn't take everything from you. And NO I am NOT satisfied. Do you think this would change my mind? I don't like you! You took what I wanted the most in my life. Love. You got Taehyung and yet just when I thought I could have a chance too you stole him," said Jisoo angrily.

"Your's? When was he ever your's? Stop playing with yourself! Yo-" said Irene but then she was cut off.

"YOU TOOK MY CHANCE! YOU STOLE MY CHANCE TO EVER SHOW THAT I LOVED HIM AND THAT I WAS MORE THAN JUST A SPOILED BRAT!" screamed Jisoo.

"Then I don't know what to tell you except I'm sorry but life just won't go how you want it to be. But I will tell you this, Taehyung will never love you. After everything you did to us how do you expect him to forgive you?" said Irene. 

Silence filled the room. Irene knew Jisoo was done. She had nothing else to say. She was wrong and had no where else to go. Everything she did for the past few years. 

After the brief moment of silence, the door was smashed open and agents flooded into the factory ready to fight anyone. Jisoo knew that this was over for her. She would either get out of here in handcuffs or dead. She took the scalpel that was on a tray and slit her neck causing blood to trickle down her neck and onto her clothes.

"Get me out of these straps and let me help her!" yelled Irene. 

Jisoo's men immediately untied her and Irene ran towards Jisoo. She tried to stop Jisoo's neck from bleeding but Jisoo, being a doctor, knew exactly where to cut herself so that she would bleed out quickly too quickly for someone to save her. Irene took clamps that were on the tray and tried to close the artery that Jisoo slit. But right after she did she couldn't find a pulse so she started CPR. Taehyung ran towards Irene trying to make her stop. He already knew she was gone but Irene refused to give up. 

Irene screamed, "Call an ambulance! Hurry!"