Explanation

"Hey Irene let's talk after Joohyung goes to bed," said Taehyung.

"Sure," said Irene.

Fast forward to after Joohyung goes to bed.

"Irene I need to tell you what happened and what is going to happen in the future. I want you to be prepared since I couldn't explain to you what actually happened," said Taehyung.

"What do you mean something is going to happen in the future. Are you still in danger?" asked Irene.

"We all are," said Taehyung.

"What?!" said Irene.

"We all are in danger. Me being with you guys is dangerous. My mission is not over. People are still after me," said Taehyung.

"Shouldn't you leave then. If this means that we are all in danger shouldn't we be apart?" said Taehyung.

"I couldn't wait anymore. I needed to come home and get you and explain before you met another man. Irene I didn't want to lose you. Even though it meant that I needed to work more I didn't care. I also needed to explain to you what you need to do if you guys were in danger. Things will change for the next few days," said Taehyung.

"Explain to me, what are they?" asked Irene.

"Well first there is a woman coming after me. I can't go into details but she wants me to be her wife. It all happened in high school. Apparently there was this one girl that was obsessed with me and she's rich so she can hire a lot of hitmen. The day that I left was the day that she started the threats. I was at headquarters when I received a message that said, "I'm coming for you my love. Be ready." When this happened I took it to my team leader and the whole team told me that I needed to leave you as soon as possible. I had to leave because if she found out that I had a wife and child, you guys would be her first target and there might have been nothing that I could have done for you guys. I couldn't ask you guys to stay in hiding for years. So I took the choice of leaving and going into hiding myself. At least she would not know I was with you if I was far from you. I went to a different country and was living with a friend. It was fine for the first year but then one day I came back from work and I found my friend dead. On the walls it said, "I found you your mine," on the walls with his blood," said Taehyung almost crying.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Taehyung," said Irene.

"It's okay. I realized then that I needed to start fighting instead of hiding. So I did. I contacted my team and we were going off to fight and try to arrest all of them but they were one step faster than us. They started to kill randomly so we decided to stop looking. They stopped too and went into hiding so we decided to take a break. That's why I came home with guilt. I am guilty of all they lives that were taken because of me. All because of one person, me. This is why I need to explain what will happen," said Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" asked Irene.

"I mean you need to be prepared because there will be a day when she finds out that you and Joohyung exist in my life. When that happens you and Joohyung need to go into hiding. This is why I made a secret place that will lead to the headquarters in our house," said Taehyung.

"Wait really? When?" asked Irene.

"Since we got married. I knew that I would need it one day so I did. First you need to go to Joohyung's room and look for the book on the very top shelf. The book is called Heidi. You need to pull the book then the book case will open. When it opens I need you to take Joohyung in and press the blue button to close the opening. Take the tunnel number 16 there will be 20. This will lead you to headquarters and my team will be there," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung what if they catch us. What if I can't get to the headquarters?" asked Irene.

"You have to or else they'll catch you and we might not be able to save you," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung I'm scared. You're scaring me. Please tell me that this will all be over soon and that we can just live as normal people," said Irene.

"It'll be over one day," said Taehyung unsure of what will happen to their future.