Getting Back Together

The ambulance raced over to the hospital and Irene continued to do CPR on Jisoo. The paramedics had to take over a few times for her so she could catch her breath but then she took over again. Once the ambulance arrived she updated all the doctors there. 

"The patient has been under for about ten minutes. She slit her artery and I tried to stop the bleeding but I think I can salvage the artery!" said Irene as people rushed over to get Jisoo out of the ambulance. 

"Irene I don't think you should be working right now," said the E.R doctor. 

"No, I'm going to save her get me to an OR stat!" yelled Irene.

They ran over to the OR and started the surgery immediately. On the other hand, Taehyung was outside worrying about his wife who was just rescued. She looked so thin for someone who was suppose to be pregnant. At the same time Namjoon and the rest of the team ran over to see how Irene was doing.

"Where's Irene?" asked Namjoon.

"She went into surgery. She's performing surgery on Jisoo," said Taehyung.

"What?! She was just rescued and she's performing surgery?" said Namjoon so confused.

"Yes. I know. I couldn't stop her," said Taehyung looking down.

"Hey, why don't you call Yerim so that she knows what's going on. Joohyung has been looking for Irene a lot maybe she can bring him over," said Namjoon.

"Yeah I'll do that," said Taehyung as he took out his phone to call his sister.

"Hello? Oppa?" said Yerim.

"Hey Yerim, Irene was rescued she's performing surgery on the kidnapper right now," said Taehyung.

"What?! Oppa she's pregnant!" said Yerim.

"I know but I still couldn't stop her," said Taehyung. 

"Oppa I'll be right there so I can check how her baby is doing after she finishes surgery. Do you want me to bring Joohyung? I can leave him with Jungkook if you want," said Yerim.

"Just keep him with Jungkook for now I don't want him to see his mother so weak," said Taehyung.

"Okay oppa I'll be right there," said Yerim as she hung up the phone. 

Taehyung waited for a few more minutes before he saw Irene come out with a disappointed face. 

"Hey what happened?" asked Taehyung.

"I couldn't save her. She lost too much blood," said Irene weakly. She had tears coming out of her eyes.

"Irene you should rest you look so weak," said Taehyung.

"No I'm fi-" said Irene as she fainted into Taehyung's arms.

"Help!" said Taehyung as nurses and doctors rushed over to help her.

Irene was malnurished and dehydrated which risked her and her baby's life. The doctors gave her an IV to give her nutrients and keep her hydrated. Yerim came and gave Irene an ultrasound and said that the baby is small compared to how big it is suppose to be. She recommended Irene be on bed rest until she gave birth. Taehyung agreed to that plan which meant that Irene had to stay home for at least two months until she gave birth.

"T-taehyung?" said Irene as she got up.

"Irene your awake. How are you feeling?" asked Taehyung.

"Better. Is the baby okay?" asked Irene.

"Yes but you guys were both in danger. You have to take care of yourself. Also the doctor said that you have to be on bed rest until you give birth so no working for the time being," said Taehyung.

"What? I-I want to work though..." said Irene.

"I know but you can't or else you're going to lose the baby. I'll be home with you as much as I can. Understood?" said Taehyung.

"Fine..." said Irene as she pouted. 

"After you finish your IV we can go home," said Taehyung.

"Okay. Where's Joohyung?" asked Irene. 

"He's with Jungkook. We can pick him up on the way home," said Taehyung.

Irene and Taehyung went home with Joohyung. Taehyung decided to take a break which the FBI granted him for a while because of everything that just happened. Joohyung went to school like normal and during that time Irene and Taehyung would get ready for the baby that was coming very soon. 

After 2 Months

16+ ONLY

"AHHHHH TAEHYUNG!" screamed Irene as she was pushing.

"Just a few more pushes before the baby is here," said the doctor.

"Come on Irene just a little more," said Taehyung as he held her hand.

"AHHHHH!!!" screamed Irene as she continued to push.

After 30 minutes of pushing Irene gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sebin. 

"Oh my gosh she's beautiful," said Irene as she cried. She was tired and in pain but she was so happy. 

Irene and Taehyung raised Joohyung and Sebin and grew old together eventually. Taehyung eventually retired from the FBI and so did Irene. 

THE END

Thank you all for reading this book. I know I ended it so quickly but I will try to write more on my other book and also please comment below what couple I should do next or any story suggestions. Thank you for all the votes on this book. ALSO STAY HEALTHY everyone. Please try to stay inside as much as possible to limit the spread of this virus. Although it might not affect us it might affect others around us. Stay safe and make sure to comment below on what you guys want and I'll try to fulfill those wishes. :)

-Sincerely Your Author