A Few Years Ago

7 Years Ago

"Irene!" said Taehyung. He was so happy. They were together for a few years and got married happily.

"Tae let's go home. I want to cuddle in bed," said Irene.

"Okay let's go," said Taehyung. He was happy.

When they got home they started lied down on their bed and started to cuddle.

"Irene, when are we going to have a child?" asked Taehyung.

"I don't know why do you want to know?" said Irene.

"We've been married for over a year now. We should plan about what we want to do with our future," said Taehyung.

"Well I mean I'm a surgeon. A surgical resident. I need to focus on my job a lot. I don't know how I will do with a baby," said Irene.

"Irene. You're going to be great. I don't know why you're going to think you're going to be bad. I really want a baby," said Taehyung.

"I mean if you really want one. Then we can think about it," said Irene.

"Well I mean then we can start trying to have a baby," said Taehyung. He had a smirk on his face.

"Are you serious? Right now? I don't know," said Irene.

"Just trust me. We're going to have a baby," said Taehyung.

9 Months Later

"Irene congratulations! You have a baby boy!" said the doctor.

Irene had a small baby boy in her arms with Taehyung next to her kissing her.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you!" said Taehyung.