He Left...

Irene was shocked. She didn't understand. What does he mean? Why is he gone forever? She immediately tried calling Taehyung but he would not pick up. She started to cry. Why is her perfect husband suddenly leaving her with their child? She fell to the ground in the kitchen heartbroken. What was she going to tell Joohyung? How was she going to explain that his father left them and is not coming back? He's too young to understand that he will never see his father again.

She ran over to their room trying to see if this was just a prank. Trying to see if his clothes were still there. When she entered their room the drawers that used to have Taehyung's clothes were empty. He actually left her. 

Without hesitation Irene called Taehyung's  mother. 

"Hello? Irene?" said Taehyung's mother.

"Taehyung... He left. He left a note saying that he was not coming back. Did he say anything to you?" said Irene.

Taehyung's mother was silent. "Irene this is for the sake of you and Joohyung. You should try to forget Taehyung he will not come back," said Taehyung's mother trying not to cry.

She loved Irene. She wanted Irene to be happy with Taehyung and their son. 

"Don't cry Irene. You should try to move on for the sake of Joohyung. He will need a new father because Taehyung is not coming back," said Tahyung's mother.

"I don't understand why is he leaving all of a sudden? Is it because he found someone else? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?" Irene asked.

"It's best if you didn't know. Try to move on and I don't think we should talk anymore," said Taehyung's mother. And with that she hung up.

Irene just cried. She called Yeri one of her friends.

"Yeri-ah..." said Irene.

"Unnie what's wrong why are you crying so much? Did something happen?" asked Yeri.

"Taehyung left me. He's not coming back. He packed up his stuff and left. We're not seeing him ever again," said Irene.