Page 14

Would you cry if I wasn't there anymore?
-Anonymous

Depression is a prison when you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailor.
-Log Out_ _)

I'm tired of fighting. For once, I want to be fought for.
-Anonymous

Smiling is how I hide it all.
-Anonymous

There's a downside to everything...So I suggest you remain on your guard.
-Naruto

You will get used to it.
-Anonymous

We tried to blend in with the world but they despise us, so we choose to stand alone.
-Psycho

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
-Joshua Grahm

I'm pretty sure by now 'tired' is just part of my personality description.
-Karunase

The water is just background music to the horror of a body.
-Psycho

Everyone gets tired of me at some point. Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
-WANDER . KAIROS

REPOSSESSED HOPE: Gasping for air, I cling, I cling. To whatever's left, to anything. Walls closing in. Room spins, room spins. Getting so dizzy, the ride needs to end. First hammers down. The pain, the pain. Sunshine is gone, there's nothing but rain. Fall to my knees. I cave, I cave. Tide swept me up, now I'm lost in the waves. Too tired to fight. Can't cope, can't cope. No way to regain my repossessed hope.
-Anonymous

We don't fear our demons because we became friends with them.
-Psycho

So many years of education, yet nobody ever taught us how to love ourselves and why it's important.
-Shayuriee

What's more selfish? Committing suicide or forcing someone to stay in a world where they are so unhappy?
-Anonymous

You will see your comrades die on the battlefield! You must be prepared for that! But if you lose your head, you'll see more of them die unnecessarily! Turn one comrade's death into another's life! You got that rookie?!
-Naruto

A half-moon...A bright half and a dark half...Just like me...
-Anonymous

Sometimes it's nice to be alone. Nobody could hurt you.
-Karunase

Never underestimate the pain of a person. Everyone is struggling, just some are better at hiding it than others.
-Anonymous

I wasn't a monster before. I was an angel before, but you betrayed me.
-Admin Shuu

The worst feeling ever is accepting that even the most painful of your efforts still just wasn't enough.
-Mino-dono