Page 2

The reason we smiled when we died is because we knew he'd take care of everything.
-Naruto-Fan Made

"You know, I really don't like this outfit."

"I like mine. It's cute."

"Yep, me too."

"Say that after you put clothes on!"
-Anonymous

Go ahead, call me a child throwing a tantrum. A boy acting on emotion. 'Inheriting Itachi's will' is nothing more than petty words, to be politely suggested by people who don't understand true hate. If there are people who oppose ho wI choose to live, I'll murder every last person they ever cared about! Maybe then they'll begin to understand...The depths of my hatred! The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.
-Naruto

They ask me why, I, a water style user...Cannot control my temper. It is because my water is boiled by...THE WILL OF FIRE!
-Anonymous

*"Hey...That's Gamefoul...That crazy bitch is on our team?"

"She'll kill us if we go near her!"

"Quiet! She might hear you..."

"You'll get her pissed at me too!"*

*"That's a beautiful sound."

"It's just a stupid bell. It's the sound of a dear friend. As long as I hear that bell ringing, I'll know a friend is nearby. So when I hear it. Even deep down here...I'll feel like I'm standing in the warm sunshine."*

"So Stupid...Like I'd ever...Tell you my hope! No matter how completely cheery his hopes are...I'm supporting the dreams of the man I love. That's how I roll...That's the kind of woman I am!"
-Deadman Wonderland

That feeling...When everyone around me is in a relationship and your like...Is something wrong with me?
-Anonymous

I miss you but you seem just fine without me.
-Anonymous

You may mock him, hate him, or even beat him up, but if you ever hurt his friends, he will never forgive you.
-Anonymous

I acted like it didn't bother me...But inside it's killing me.
-Anonymous

"Why? How did this happen?"

*"How would you face this hatred in order to build peace? Let me hear your answer."*

"...I don't know...! It hurts...I hate this..."

"Naruto..."

"I don't know! What should I do? I don't know anymore! Somebody help me! Give me the answer!"

"Destroy everything. Destroy everything that hurts you. Give your heart to me. I will save you from this pain."
-Naruto