Page 7

Never Stop Fighting.
-Anonymous

If you want to control peoples hearts, you have to use the darkness within them.
-Naruto

Why cry when you can simply say goodbye.
-Nanami

"Mom says snacks taste better when you share them."

"You have me...I'll forget your pain with you. We have all the time in the world...Are they good, Shiro?"
-DeadMan Wonderland

Those who expend great energy in their lives, I salute you.
-Anonymous

If that person can't like me for who I am, then that person isn't for me.
-Chobits

"I've realized that living for revenge doesn't solve anything. It's not too late for you...Don't escape into your own little world, possessed by hatred...You won't be able to return. Sasuke, you and I are alike...We have walked through the darkness of this world...That's why we are able to see even a sliver of light. Both back then...And even now..."

"I have long since closed my eyes...My only goal is in the darkness."
-Naruto

If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that person to be healed by another.
-Sohma Hatori; Fruit Basket

I'm no expert, but I think people mope when their expectations are too high. It's tiring when you always have to overachieve. Don't overdo it. Just work on achieving what you can.
-Haru Yoshida, Tonari No Kaikutsu Hun

"What do you like to eat, Ms.Makina?"

"Snakes my meat and wine is my veggie. Steak for dessert! Stop asking stupid questions."
-DeadMan Wonderland

If you hesitate, it can be fatal, just like class.
-Anonymous

With all the fake smiles I put on, I'm starting to believe the lies.
-Anonymous

It always hurts my heart to melt a good looking guy...But you're going to have to die.
-Naruto

Before you give up, remember why you started.
-Anonymous

"I'm sorry. I know you were counting on me. If...If I hadn't lost the data chip...!Everybody's hopes were pinned on me. What did they die for?! Shiro made their deaths meaningless!"

"Quiet! You say another word...And you'll break my heart."
-DeadMan Wonderland

You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty.
-Anonymous

Accept what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what could be.
-Anonymous