Page 4

Some use their powers to achieve great success, while others fall into ruin as a result of being able to control their powers.
-Dazai Osamu

"Listen Luffy! Not everyone can ruthlessly move forward in cold blood like you! I can't leave a wounded comrade and I won't!"

"That's stupid! Ships and people are two different things!"

"They're the same! Going Merry is alive! You probably wanted a ship from the start! You're just too careless about leaving Going Merry!"

"Don't talk like you know everything punk!"

"Luffy!"

"You're not the only one who cares about Merry."

"If you care, you won't want to change ships!"

"If you don't like my decision, then just leave!"

"Idiot!"

"Sanji!"

"What are you thinking Luffy! Calm down and watch what you say!"

"Ah...Sorry...I didn't mean..."

"No, that's fine. Luffy! Since that's what you really feel!"

"What did you say?!"

"Leaving behind the crewmates that are useless to you one by one, so you can keep moving forward! If you want to leave this ship behind, then leave me behind too!"

"Ussop! You're not serious!"

"No...I am. I've thought about it...I know...That I would never be able to catch up to any of you...! As of today, I am nothing more than a bad baggage boy who can't hold onto cash...In the future, I will probably get you into even more troubles...There's no doubt that you don't want a useless crew member like me...Luffy, you're goal is to become the Pirate King...But I don't necessarily want to go that far...If you think to when I joined...I only went because you invited me...The fate that brought us together is only so strong...Since we don't have the same goals, we should go our separate ways!"

"Hey, Ussop! Where are you going?!"

"I go where I want to go. I quit!"

"Let's talk about this!"

"No!"

"Hey come back!"

"AAAH! Don't leave us, Ussop!"

"I can't go with you anymore...I won't cause you any more trouble anymore...But the ship belongs to the captain...So fight me. If I win, I'm taking Going Merry! Monkey D. Luffy! I challenge you to a duel!"
-One Piece

Kindness is not a crime. But sometimes, it awakens the weakness and greed in others.
-Anonymous

Don't believe in me, who believes in you. Don't believe in you, who believes in me. Believe in yourself who believes in your Kamina.
-Anonymous