Page 12

There are heartless people who once cared too much.
-Anonymous

If we don't take pictures, you'll forget about me. Pictures come first. You'll forget I even exist.
-Aoyagi Ritsuka, Loveless

Don't kill yourself over a boy, he'll bring another girl to your funeral.
-Anonymous

Goodbye. I don't really want to say goodbye. I don't really want to leave you. But now, I have to go away. Stay away from you forever. What we had was something special. Deep down from our hearts. But now, I have to go away and leave you from my heart. Try to forget but can't. Try to die, yeah I can. Mind suddenly gone. My end is near. Nothing to do now but to tell you that I LOVE YOU!
-Anonymous

She fought the ugliness inside her and she suffered for it, but when I was hurt making the same mistakes, she gently supported me. She is the one person who was by my side the whole time, believing in me!
-Anonymous

Even if I cry...Nothing will change...
-Anonymous

The past makes you wanna die out of regret and the future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
-Hikigaya Hachiman, Oregairu

You cannot sell dreams to someone who has walked through nightmares.
-Anonymous

"Sasori...Your strength came because of your soul, not in spite of it. You tried to erase it, to become a puppet yourself, but couldn't change completely. I know this because you put your heart and soul into the puppets you created...That's the part of them that never rots or decays. Now you've got your original body...But you've fallen, sunk to this level of the puppets you used to control. You were supposed to be a top-class ninja puppeteer, not a worthless nobody who lets someone else pull the strings. When the puppeteer starts being controlled, that's it for him! My spirit as a puppeteer ninja is strong enough to beat you and whatever you attack me with...By controlling the puppet Sasori you created; I'm controlling the real you! It's your technique and your creation that will last forever, through performances of those who inherit them and the soul you put into them!"

"Heh...Perhaps...That's how I always wanted my art to be looked at."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Master! Don't go along with any of that bullshit! Art is a fleeting flash! A monumental explosion! Mmm!"
-Naruto