Page 11

Take my hand. Don't let me fade away. I beg to see another day. Don't let me die today.
-Anonymous

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I've learned. They're only powerful when your back is turned.
-Anonymous

Being the bad guy doesn't matter, as long as I don't see the people I care about getting hurt.
-White Rabbit

There's no point in dwelling on the past, so I'm trying to think of the future instead.
-Kanda Sorata

"You filled me up with love before you put the nin tails in me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I'm glad I ended up being your son!"

"Naruto...Thank you for letting me be your mother, for letting Minato be your father...Thank you for being our son. Thank you...Thank you!"
-Naruto

H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K.=Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge.
-Anonymous

Monsters don't sleep under your bed. They sleep inside your head.
-Anonymous

There are things you can only learn by accepting your weakness.
-Akasuki, Log Horizon

I'll surpass my own limit. I don't care if I get hurt. As long as I can protect you.
-Anonymous

"Sharks start out as eggs but incubate and hatch in the womb. Sometimes the number of pups is less than the number of eggs that were fertilized. Do you know why? Cannibalism. The pups start eating each other within the mother's womb, the moment they hatch. They start killing their siblings the moment they enter the world, viewing everything they see as nothing more...Than prey. As of today, you and I are fellow members of Akatsuki. So be careful...Of me."

"Same to you."

"Khehe...Of course, I'd rather we get along and had a good time. Hopefully, we won't end up as each other's final opponent."

"Those who turn their hands against their comrades are sure to die a terrible death. Be prepared."

"Khehehe...Then both of us are already both branded as terrible men, are we not?"

"No...We are humans, not fish...We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
-Naruto

I don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone.
-Neon