Page 6

"This is good enough, isn't it? Ok...Tell us what you know about Sasuke...Tell us everything you know. Everything about him. What's the matter? Come on, tell us!"

"I can't do that...I can't betray him."

"You gotta be kidding me! You bastard...How can you say that now?"

*"But...Sasuke's a Konohagajure ninja just like us! So we'll do things the Konoha way and risk our lives to save him."

"Naruto...I...I'm begging you...Please bring Sasuke back..."*

"What's going on? Say something!"

*"Being a ninja means fighting against that hatred. All ninja's are always fighting that hatred."

"But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...And becomes a chain of hatred."*

"I know it's selfish...But I can't sell him out."

"Bastard!"

"I understand you wanting revenge! But if you let hatred have control and kill Sasuke, my friends might not let that go! They'll get their own revenge! And it'll just keep going! Friends we're supposed to protect  will end up killing each other!"

"Your friend Sasuke's the one who started all this! I don't care about anyone else! I'm gonna kill him!"

"So...What should we do with our hatred? How are you going to make it up to us?"

"Hit me. As much as you want. That's all I can..."

"That's a little too convenient! You think that'll really make us feel better? Well, let's give it a try then! Come on! I'm telling you. No amount of hitting you will make me feel better! I'll keep this up until you tell me about Sasuke! Woah! don't interfere. This is what he wants."

"Sai...Stay out of this."

"Naruto...There's no need for you to get beat up for Sasuke's sake."

"Shut up. It's my decision."

*I used to hate Sasuke...But when we're together it was really fun...Sasuke is my friend. I was finally able to connect with him.*

"Sasuke has done nothing but hurt you...If it were me..."

"Fine, if you're gonna interfere, I'll just hit you too!"

"Give it a rest, Karu! Beating these two up won't get us anywhere."

"Hmph! They promised us they'd help us find Killer Bee."

"What? You're doubting our promise? That's not like you!"

"Naruto..."

"Even after all that, he wouldn't sell out his friend...He may be the enemy, but I like him. A man shouldn't be hasty with his words."
-Naruto

The forecast just changed to a rain of your blood...
-DeadMan Wonderland

People seem to act like your friend but we all know that it's all just an act in the end.
-Anonymous

"If someone attacks my guild, regardless of who they may be...In my eyes, they are nothing but an enemy."

"Well said...When someone tries to defy our Alvarez empire, I can only see them as another bug that needs to be squashed. Even if that someone just happens to be my own child."
-Fairy Tail

Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
-Anonymous

Hatred is his greatest weapon, his friend...And his strength. That is Sasuke's dogma!
-Naruto

You don't understand how much you hurt me only because I never dreamed of hurting you.
-Anonymous

They all have hope. Hope is...The strongest, most unbreakable force! Even with the odds against us...We'll win!
-DeadMan Wonderland

The world is full of choices unseen. With the willingness to notice, anyone can choose a world of their very own, from an infinity of choices.
-Anonymous