"I knew you'd make it" I smile looking at his military uniform . "Wouldn't let you and mom down for anything" he laughs looking at cameron "Hi I'm Sean , Emily's brother" he puts his hand out shaking Cameron's "I'm Cameron , Emily's boyfriend"

"Welcome to the family" Sean greets pulling cameron in for a hug . Cameron walks over stopping the camera and closing it . "You were the first person that came to my mind when I got off that plane" Sean's smiles hugging me "I'm sorry I couldn't have been here for your graduation Em , but I bet you looked beautiful" he smiles reminding me so much of my dad , but nothing compared to him .

"I felt so beautiful in the after party dress" I laugh remembering that night . "Did you like your car ?" he asks as his lips curve into a grin "Yes mom knew me so well !" I shriek grabbing waters for all of us "Ahem I know you so well" he laughs .

"Sean ! you bought me it" I ask laughing as he nods "Gosh I love you brother !" I yell kissing his cheek .

"Maybe I should introduce cameron a bit more" I chuckle looking at cameron "Actually cameron and I have been talking when I have time to call you know it was hard but I find him the right guy who will protect you" he laughs looking at Cameron . "So you helped make this happen ?" I ask smiling at cameron "Well Sean's already wanted to come surprise you before college , I just helped work it out" he replys

"Two most important boys in my life" I smile kissing cameron "Emily I was wondering if you would want to come meet Ashley , my fiancé ?" Sean asks and I look at cameron "you go it's fines , I have stuff to do anyways" cameron reassures and I kiss his lips a goodbye .

The drive to Ashely's house wasn't too bad , only 30 minutes or so . Sean has a huge smile on his face and I can't help but admire how his cheeks turned red "Aww Sean your blushing" I joke bumping into him as he opens the door .

There she was sitting on the couch doing some book work . Her blonde hair was curled pined back and she was wearing a long dark green dress .

"Emily this is Ashely my fiancé , Ashely this is my sister Emily" Sean introduces me and Ashley pulls me in for hug until I bump into something , I look down excitement filling up inside me .

"Oh my gosh ! I'm going to be an auntie" I shriek looking at the bump "How long are you ?" I ask as she rubs her belly "I'll be 6 months next week" she smiles "The genders a boy" Ashley proudly says .

"Welcome to the family , glad your part of it . can't wait to meet my little nephew !" I giggle "So tell me about you Emily" she asks placing two glasses of ice tea on the table .

"Well I just finished school and I'm actually leaving for college today" I laugh as a knot forms in my throat "Oh gosh that's amazing ! what college ?"

"Colorado University in Denver" she nods smiling bright "And my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months" I proudly say not mentioning our engagement .

"Wow so how does he feel about college for you ?" she questions "He really wants me to accomplish my dream , well just have to make time to visit eachother" I reassure . "And his name is ?" "Cameron , Cameron Dallas" I blush and my heart starts dancing .

"He's pretty cute , I've seen his videos a few times" she jokes nudging my shoulder "You watch them ?" "My little sister is obsessed with him !" she laughs . Man I like Ashley already .

"Oh my gawd is that a ring ?" shoot , Sean's going to be angry I didn't tell him sooner . "Uh yeah , I'm engaged"

I proudly announce holding my hand out so Ashley could view my ring .

"That is gorgeous !" she shrieks opening her arms for a hug . "I'm so happy for you two ! I got to meet this guy soon !" I laugh nodding "Okay , but please do not tell Sean I want to" she nods laughing .

*Cameron's POV*

"Emily will be here in pretty soon !" I announce

The guys all wanted to throw Emily a surprise party before she left , and I gotta say the guys know how to throw a party !

The house has a banner spelling out congrats on the ceiling so when you walked it you could see it . There was blue and purple decorative paper flowing throwing the ceilings , and a sign that read "Don't party too much without us" and all our signatures with a little note .

I wouldn't say my note was little , it took up a pretty big amount . "Pizzas here !" jack j yells walking in .

I walk over to the kitchen to see what we got . Pizza , vanilla cake ems favorite , and Nash's mom made some chocolate covered strawberries .

"Guys she's here" matt screams as everyone hides . Once Emily unlocked the door everyone screamed "Suprise" and running towards her .

"Oh my gosh , you guys did this ?" Emily covers her mouth in shock giving everyone a hug . "you guys are the best , I guess that why your family !" she cries .

She walks over to me hugging me tight "Thank you , I love you . I love you all actually" she turns around grabbing my arms and placing them on her shoulders .

"Well let's eat !" matt yells grabbing the first slice of pizza "Mmm my favorite food !" Emily yells pulling me with her .

We all just hang out there eating an enjoying these last moments with Emily before she leaves . We began to cut the cake and all take a family photo .

When it comes to eating Emily would be the best person to have , but she's mine so no one can have her .

After an hour or so emily walks up to me grabbing my hand . "We should start going" she says looking away . "Hey , remember what I said you hve to stay strong , for me for all of us" I remind her kissing her forehead .

We walk upstairs to grab her bags . she pulls me over to the mirror and grabs my hand placing it on her left breast . "That's how fast it goes when im with you , because your the only one that has my heart" she smiles as I grab her face kissing it passionately .

"Common lets go college girl" I laugh trying to ease the moment . I grab her bags walking downstairs as she begins saying her byes I put them in the car . Once I walk in the house Emily is crying in Shawn's arms as he tells her it's okay .

"don't get to big shawn , I'll miss you a lot" Emily cries as he laughs "I won't get to big without you , love you me stay safe" he kisses her forehead and we began walking out .

As I pull out all the guys stand outside waving and Emily proudly waves back . "I'll miss them" she whispers .

"We are all going to miss you I'm sure , you always made me breakfast !" I laugh as I turn on the radio singing along to 'Rude'

AT THE AIRPORT ------

"Flight 203 is now boarding . Flight 203 is now boarding" Emily looks at me tears filling her eyes . "I love you so much" she cries hugging me as I pick her up "Its for a good cause" I shrug kissing her lips "Don't forget about me" she says looking down . I pick her head up looking into her eyes "Not ever will I forget about the girl who changed my world . Your still my girl , always will be . Now go finish your dreams baby girl"

I kiss her lips one more time , knowing I'll miss them , I'll miss everything about her . She begins walking away slowly into the entrance . She turns around one last time before walking off and smiles slowly waving bye .

As her plane takes off my eyes burn , and I bury my head into my hands . Cameron you promise her you'd stay strong , now man up .

My phone vibrates and I take it out my pocket unlocking it . 'Love you , text you when I land (: <3 xoxo' I smile sending I love you back .

I walk out the airport and start driving home . It's crazy how everything isn't going to be the same for a while , but tomorrow my girl is starting off the way to succeeding her dream .