Chapter 18 My Name is Timothy Florence.

(Casey's P.O.V)

Was this real life? Was this really happening or was this just another dream that I would wake up from in a couple of minutes with the old wound in my heart, freshly opened and festering. It couldn't be real. Not really.

She has been gone of three years. She wouldn't stay away, not knowing she had people waiting for her back home. Luna loved Angel...she loved him more than life itself, for he was the reason she breathed. She loved me, not the way I loved her of course, but still, the love for me was there.

Luna wasn't the type of woman to ever give up so easily on the people she loved. She was a fighter...my fighter and even though Cam was for me, what Luna was for Angel, I couldn't deny that a part of me still loved her fiercely.

If it was Luna, if they really had found her in some remote town in Tennessee, I would be the happiest person in the world. She would be home, Angel would finally be himself, the nightmares would stop, and maybe...just maybe Tanner would come back.

Even as Cam, Angel, and I neared Tennessee and hope in my heart expanded, I couldn't help but worry that there had to be a reason why Luna hadn't escaped. There had to be a reason why she didn't come home.

(Cam's P.O.V.)

I am a bastard...a fucking spineless, cowardly, hopeless, bastard.

She was alive....she has been alive this whole time and I believed she was gone. Angel never lost hope. He never stopped looking for her, never once doubted that she was somewhere out there, waiting to be saved. Waiting for one of us to come for her.

Casey loved her and I took his hope away from him. I convinced him it was time to move on and in doing so, crushed his spirit. Took his faith in her and Angel away from him and I did it without thinking twice because I believed it was the right thing for him. I made Angel think he was crazy for believing that she could still be alive after three years.

I discredited in mental state and on more than one occasion, believed him to have lost his mind. Now here we were, flying to Tennessee, less than twenty minutes from landing in the heart of country music's capital of the world, only to find her alive.

But how? Why wouldn't she just come home? What had that psychopath done to her, to make her keep herself from the ones who loved her most?

All the faith I had...all the hope I had....I shoved it away, swallowing the pain and bitterness I felt after she had died...no disappeared. I did that because it was easier to believe she was dead than believe that she was somewhere far away at the mercy of her captor.

I thought doing that and making others around me do the same would help us move on faster. I thought leaving her in the past would make living easier.

But she was Luna. She was the light that brought peace to us all on dark nights. She had always been kind to me and I turned my back on her because it was too painful to think of her otherwise.

I thought I had hated myself when I was lost and confused about what preferences I had in my personal life. I thought that everyone would hate me when I came out. That my mother would no longer love me, that my brother would no longer tolerate me, and that I would be all alone. I was the happiest when I realized that wasn't the case. Now I think that was a mistake. If I were Angel, I would never speak to me again.

There was no one in this world that hated me more than I hated myself at this very moment.

Luna was his light...and I had tried to snuff it out.

(Angel's P.O.V.)

Hello, my name is Timothy Florence, I am looking for Angel Nye. I am calling from Nashville, Tennessee. It seems as though there has been a call from a small town in Graball, concerning the missing persons alert that was put out earlier today. It seems there was a call from an elderly woman who said she had seen a young woman who fits the description of the young woman. Miss Luna Queen...is that right? When officers were sent out, we found her along with Martin Shy. They are, as we speak being extracted from the town of Graball and brought to Tennessee. They will be here depending on how long it is before they leave Graball, in about 40 minutes. We've found her Mr. Nye. You're girlfriend Luna Queen is alive and we have found her.

That was the only thing that I could hear.

Not the flight attendant telling me to put on my seat belt or the pilot announcing that we had arrived, or even hearing the people around me clap once we land.

She was alive

She was alive

She was alive.

Hello, my name is Timothy Florence, I am looking for Angel Nye. I am calling from Nashville, Tennessee. It seems as though there has been a call from a small town in Graball, concerning the missing persons alert that was put out earlier today. It seems there was a call from an elderly woman who said she had seen a young woman who fits the description of the young woman. Miss Luna Queen...is that right....

Luna was alive.

Luna was alive.

Luna was alive.

Even as I watched Cam and Casey rise to their feet and turn to wait for me, I moved in a trance like state, getting to my feet, not even reaching for the small bag Casey had made for me hastily.

Hello, my name is Timothy Florence, I am looking for Angel Nye. I am calling from Nashville, Tennessee. It seems as though there has been a call from a small town in Graball, concerning the missing persons alert that was put out earlier today....

Nothing else mattered now. She was found. My Pigeon, my life, my light was found. I was less than 15 minutes from having Luna in my arms once more and would never...never be letting go of her again.

She was mine and I was hers and we had found her.

....We've found her Mr. Nye. You're girlfriend Luna Queen is alive and we have found her.

I have found her.

(Author's Note)

Hi guys!!! Here is another chapter for you all.
Oh here is the thing, I kinda can't remember what last name I gave Angel. I can't help but think that it was Nye, but if it wasn't, then I will go back and change it later. Don't come for me, I wrote My Dear Stepbrother in 2014.

I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday....soooooo, yeah.

But I plan to go back and re read all three books and then make changes accordingly.

Anywho

I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think.

Please

Vote, Comment. Share, and Follow

I love you all

Bye

~Katie Xx