Chapter 14 Bastard

So before I start, I just want you all to know that I will be jumping from point of views, or (POV's) a couple of times. Wherever you see POV, just know that it is a different Point of view. For those of you who has read my books, you know that I normally do this, but I just don't want anyone to get confused if I change from Cam to Angel to Luna or whatever.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy

***

(Cam's POV)

"Hello?" I ask, after listening to my phone ring for the past five minutes. I had ignored the obnoxious and continuous chirping of multiple birds, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep with the constant sound.

"Cam? It's me Austin. I have Angel passed out at the bar again. I need to close up and he isn't going anywhere."

I groaned sitting up. For the past couple of months, Austin, the owner of a bar called 'Joann's' which Angel had taken up residence in, had called me so many times I had officially saved his number in my phone.

"Again?" I asked, getting out of bed and tugging on my jeans, which I had hastily  discarded of only hours before.

"You know that this is his favorite place..." He didn't continue

"I'll be there in 10. Don't let him leave." I spoke softly, trying not to disturb my sleeping lover.

He chuckled dryly.

"Trust me, not even the devil himself could drag your brother out of here." He said .

On the other side of the line, I could hear Angel groan  and moan in his drunken stage. I didn't respond. Instead, I hung up and pulled on my white T-shirt.

"Cam?" A groggy voice asked me.

I turned around and smiled. I walked back to my bed and crawled back in pulling my brunette lover into my arms, kissing his lips softly.

"Go back to bed love, I have to go out real quick. Angel is drunk at Joann's again." I whispered, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"Again?" His eyes remained closed as he snuggled up in my arms. I smiled and leaned back down.

"Sleep Casey... Sleep. I'll wake you up when I get back." I promised, kissing his forehead and pushing myself off our bed.

"Drive safely... I love you." He mumbled and then turned on his side, his back facing me, drowning himself back in sleep.

"I love you too my tiny dancer."

(Martin's POV)

"Luna! Luna! Luna come here" I called out laying in my bed.

There was a short pause before I heard her tiny footsteps tailing their way towards our bedroom.

"I'm cooking, what do you need?" She asked, wiping her hands on her light yellow apron and she walked in through the door.

"Don't cook...let's go out to eat?" I offered, getting up on my knees and crawling over to her. She made her own way over to the head of our bed. I extended  my arms out to her and felt her warm body pressed against me.