7) Doctor Imagine (5SOS)

I decided I like the 5SOS theme so I did another one, tell me if you like;)
Enjoy!

Ashton POV
I am Ashton Irwin, or Dr. Irwin as most call me, and I have a six year old daughter named Fiona. I adopted her five years ago and she has been my only family ever since.

Yes, it was very hard having a toddler and managing my career but I was able to do it, along with the help of my coworkers and best friends, Luke, Calum, and Mikey.

I am head of the psychology department, Luke is the head of the ER department, Calum is head of the pediatric department, and Michael is head of the orthopedic department.

We all went to school together and Calum especially has been a great help with Fiona.

Anyways, I have a day off so I am spending it with my little angel, so I am going to wake her up so we can go to the park.

I get to her room and she is quietly sleeping in her little kid bed. I also notice she is shaking and sweating, most likely meaning she is sick. Let's just hope she doesn't try to hide it.

I rub her back and shake her gently to get her to wake. "Fiona, love, wake up"

She opens her bright silver eyes and looks wide eyed at me. "Daddy I feel icky. I dwont wanna go to the parke" she whimpers.

"Oh baby let's get you better." I say and take her to my office in the house. At least she didn't try to hide it like last time.

I know she will try and not let me help her so I go ahead and text the guys to come and help me. They arrive 5 minutes later.

"Hey guys, Fiona is not feeling well and I am going to need your help. Did you bring the med bag?" I ask Calum.

"Aww that's to bad, and yeah I grabbed it. Is she in your office?" Calum questions.

"Yeah come on up"

"Daddy I dwont feel gwood" I hear once I get to the room she is in.

"Hi babygirl, we are going to help you feel better, is it alright if I take your temperature?" Luke tries.

She of course shook her head and started squirming on the bed, so I picked her up and held her still while Luke and Mikey took vitals.

"Fefe can you tell daddy and Cal what hurts? I asked, using the nickname she loves.

"Twummy and thrwout Daddy" she whines, cooperating.

Cal checks her throat and stromach while looking for other problems. She's got a stomach bug and sore throat. He mouths to me, trying not to let her worry.

I point to a cabinet that had certain medicines in it and he goes to it, grabbing an empty syringe and medicine.

While he does that, I try to explain what is going to happen. "Baby we have to give you a small poke to help make your tummy feel better."

She starts crying and screaming and trying to get out of my grasp, but me and Luke grab her and hold her still.

Mikey grabs her arm and Cal quickly inserts the needle making her scream even more. My chest tightened at the sight and I had to convince myself it was for her own good.

He finished and I comforted her until she calmed down. "Shh Fefe we are all finished. Do you want some ice cream and to watch movies for the rest of the day?"

That made her calm down a bit. She nodded and I thanked the guys for helping me, sending them out of the house so she could rest.

We had a great relaxing day and she forgave me for giving her a shot.

Hey everyone, thanks for reading, this one was a little shorter than usual but hopefully it was good.
Vote, comment, share!
Thanks, K