Dan was dumbstruck with how adamant (Y/N) was about keeping it, yet scared to have it broadcasted to the world. Was it possible that there were some people she didn't want seeing her? Maybe all she needed was some time to warm up to the idea. Either way, this wasn't much of a set back for Dan. They could always come up with another idea; no video was worth making (Y/N) uncomfortable.

"Okay. I promise (Y/N). Just tell me when."

So far, that day hadn't come. But it wasn't really a set back in the slightest. After a few brainstorming sessions, the three of them came to the agreement of an idea in which Dan would enact on his own. Of course, with a little help from his friends in the background; one of them happened to be a little camera shy. After a few hours of recording and an equal amount of days editing, Dan had been able to appease his starving audience. This was a relief in itself seeing as they would probably go hungry for another six months!

Now back to the matter at hand. Dan's eyes floated fondly over the file before scrolling away, resuming his position as computer maid. He grinned in admiration. With all the files he had deleted, he should expect his laptop to feel a few pounds lighter. Of course, that probably wouldn't happen. But he did hold onto the hope that the dropped weight would make his computer a little faster.

In the background Phil was shuffling about, tending to the various plants that littered the area. As he sprinkled droplets of water onto the leafy stalks, he cooed encouraging words to them. Dan snickered, feeling like he should warn the plants of his flatmate's deceptive lulls; they would most likely be dead by the end of the month. An unfortunate fate, but hopefully their sacrifice would one day change Phil's thumb into a green one.

"Tending to your victims?" Heckled Dan, peeking over to take in his friend's annoyed expression.

"They're not my victims! They're my healthy plant children!" He placed a hand tenderly against one of the glistening leaves. "This one perked up a lot since last week. I'd say I'm doing pretty well at taking care of them!"

Dan snorted, rolling his eyes across the room. "Yeah, for now. I give them a month before they're all crusty and dried to a crisp."

Phil stomped over, practically falling onto the couch. A huffy look scrawled was across his features. "Shut up," he hissed, crossing his arms in front of him. "You know it's been a while since the last... crispaning." He whispered his last word as if hoping the plants didn't hear him talk ill of their deceased brethren.

"That just means it'll happen soon" Dan chuckled to himself, relishing in Phil's annoyance. As they settled in, the two of them sat together in a comfortable silence. Phil was on his phone searching various dog photos while Dan continued clearing his storage, the end of his quest coming closer with each new file thrown away. Up until now he had no idea his laptop was harboring useless shit this whole time.

As he was concentrating on his work, Phil struck up a calm conversation. "Did you have fun today?"

Dan shrugged, still focused on cleaning. "Yeah, it was fun" He answered, allowing his mind to shift to autopilot for a few moments. "Well, obviously the first part wasn't, but the rest was."

"Mhm," hummed Phil, his fingers lightly tracing against his phone screen. "Yeah, the disagreement was a little rocky. But at least everything worked out. Seems like you and (Y/N) forgive each other within the hour."

"Yep"

"That's good"

"Uhuh" There was silence after Dan spoke. What started out as a normal conversation quickly shifted into an awkward mood, a trickle of unease pricking Dan's neck. He cringe slightly; he hated that feeling. "I feel like there's more you want to talk about."