Chapter 9: captured and escape.

Start from the beginning

MH 2: so what now?

MH: we return home and leave this pitifully world to destroy itself.

MH 2: hmm.

MH: forget to mention this world is at war with itself creatures called Grimm and these Faunus.

[ deck room ].

Captain: prepare to launch into hyper speed!

Crew: Yes sir.

The crew then set a course for a place called sector seven and press the button making a hologram of the ships engines power, showing them its ready to go.

Captain: Launch!

The entire ship flew away from the planet fast as light.

[ captain room / two people ].

MH: how long till we make it back?

Captain: awhile. Why do ask? You have something important to do or somewhere you have to be?

MH: no! Just wanted to know.

He was about to leave. But the captain needed him to do something first.

Captain: Delta? *delta stopped in his tracks* I need you to check on the prisoner we have.

Delta: which one?

Captain: the female.

Delta: okay. *leaves the captain office*.

The captain was alone now and remembered how he got the female prisoner.

Flashback.

[ bane home / desert-like planet ].

Captain: so bane. What's with the captive?

Bane: hm? Oh her. *referring to the big green glass tube and female in it* she's nothing important, just a weak human with powers so terrible that anyone can defeat in one second.

Captain: what's her story?

Bane: remnant.

Captain: the forsaken planet? I'm surprised that planet even has civilization at all.

Bane: hehe. That's true.

The captain notice bane had something in his hand.

Captain: what's that bane.

Bane: *puts the scroll down* this here machine-man is what remnant refers to as a scroll.

Captain: its not paper.

Bane: yeah it isn't paper, but it has information about remnant.

The captain picked the scroll up and used his left red glowing eye to hack into it for info about remnant.

Captain: Gods, Faunus, the four maidens, and something about dust.

Bane: dust? Oh dust.

Captain: a small mineral I presume.

Bane: no more like a colorful crystal that has an elemental property to it.

Captain: go on.

Bane: a small or large crystal that doesn't glow or radiated energy, it holds some type of element in it. That if manufactured can be used for other purposes, like weapons or clothing.

Captain: any side effects or backfires.

Bane: no side effects. But they can easily destroyed or used, as for there whereabouts mostly located in atlas.