A/n.

I remember watching Ben 10 for the first time and well, this was back when I didn't really care about anything. Now rewatching it I like it.

Previous show mostly action= samurai jack, Ben 10, Generator Rex, symbiotic titan, adventure time, young justice, had good animation, story and a lot to it, I remember.

Life ones like regular show,

The fun and life ones had some laughs and good life moments in them.

Cartoon Network. Nowadays is I haven't seen, its somewhere between good and bad. It bad because of some shows. Good because some aren't afraid to make good shows for people and all.

-

Story well I like Ben 10 and the reason for not Aura or semblance, you'll find out.

The ultimatrix is cool so why not.

Oc transformation are based off other alien characters from comics or franchise.

There's a villain in this story who wants ultimatrix for his own personal goals.

-

Rwby to me is kinda well good and bad.

I hate team sssn, cause those characters. well let's just I hate them.

-

If only there were cooler semblance. like transformation, alien ( any and all ), shapeshifter. Or any that you all could think of. then I would like to see.

But seeing that its rwby there are limitation or red cons to them because overpowered and can't have in the show.

-

Personal opinion.

But F that, there are no limits to that of ultimatrix or powers of anything. In fictional characters with unknown abilities.

-

The franchise.

I have watch the ben 10 series. From original, the live action movies, to alien force and ultimate alien. But not Omniverse, cause of cable problems.

There will be other aliens from kuro and other fan art created aliens.

-

This basically a crossover were to different world and people collide.