Chapter 2: house work and part time hero.

1 days later. [ 9:00am ].

Max woke went down stairs, made himself breakfast which consisted of eggs, sausage, pancakes and potatoes.

Max gets three plates and puts the eggs and sausage on the first one, pancakes on the second one, then the cut up potatoes on the third one.

Max: *eating breakfast while watching cartoons* ha I like this part.

Little timeskip. [ outside ].

Max: *washing his car* hmm..... I wonder, what's going on with the rest of the world.

Narrator POV.

Beacon students we're being thrown into the emerald forest, vacuo had four missing students, and something was above the planet spying and observing it.

Max POV.

After finishing washing his car and parking it back in his garage.

A/n: he lives on a farm.

Max: That's done, now time for a few more crops.

Goes to his shed and get some kind of metal device that was made to plow the ground. brings it out and plants it into soon to be new crop field.

A/n: yeah don't know the name of it.

Max: Alright *ready's his ultimatrix* okay Wildmutt. time to go to work.

Hits it.

His left arm started growing orange fur that reached his whole body making his eyes disappear and he was on all fours and had gill silts appearing from his neck and then 2 front claws feet and 2 normal rear feet and some fang teeth.

Max: *Wildmutt Roar and then drool*.

Max made his way over to the old farm equipment and grabs it. Then puts it in the ground, making sure it made a hole and then grabs the harness and wraps it around his upper half.

Timeskip [ after running 15 times ].

After running back and fourth for a while. He transformed back. And removed the harness from his shoulders.

Max: that's done.

Picks up the metal plow and puts it back in the shed.

Max: ( should I turn into Clockwork to speed the there growth. Nah ) I'll let them grow normally.

Timeskip 11:00am.

after making sure his fences stood up strong. he turned them off and decided to head out and visit some villages. For some groceries.

3rd POV.

Activates his ultimatrix and looks through his list of aliens. And decided to go with a classic.

Max: XRL8!

Max ( XRL8 ) started running all the way from his house, to a village far from vale.