Chapter 8: the Villains!

[ universe 14 / unnamed planet / banes base ].

Bane was improving his serum tubes so they wouldn't be easily cut or pop out in combat.

Bane: *nearly finishing modified dial box and tubes* When I'm done with this. I'll finished what I started!

Bane then stopped and looked at his left wrist, remembering the time he lost and neatly died.

Flashback.

Bane remembered the hero struck his dial causing the serum to rapidly pump into his veins. The serum made banes muscle expand to a point were he could barley move and his bones crack and muscles popped out in a painfully way. Bane screamed feeling his muscles grow and bone joints crack. But bane remembered the first time he created the serum, how he felt invincible and unstoppable, but what he failed to realize was how much he could handle. The limitations of his body was mostly skinny, no muscle or physical strength at all. When the hero pulled the tubes out of bane his body he started to shrink back down to what he is was. A little kid wear a black bodysuit, bane was lucky to be alive. The serum overdose nearly killed him, but it left bane with the most painful experience ever of having his expanded to a point were he either exploded or his entire muscles are destroyed beyond repair. Bane was motionless but alive and taken to the hospital were he was being treated for body damage due to muscle growth.

5 weeks later.

Bane was transported onto a ship and was healed from his injuries and became a fellow villain. And then modified his serum to make it more easier for him just in case some gets the bright idea to disconnect his tubes or damage the dial. But at same he made sure to train his body with the serum so he could take his body limitation to the next level.

Flashback ends.

Bane: Never again. I will never, ever lose again. *continues modification*. ( 1 ).

??? POV. [ bar / unnamed planet ].

Random alien: the ultimatrix. Hehehe. I bet the highest buyer would pay 1 million, no 1 trillion credits just for a peace of dna or the whole thing itself.

Hunter: *spot hologram poster* watch out boys cause hunter coming to claim his prize. Hehe.

A/n: Hunter or bounty the bounty hunter ( 2 )

A/n: Hunter or bounty the bounty hunter ( 2 ). Armors black.

??? POV. [ laboratory / unknown place ].

?: so this child defeated my robots. But then again they were weaker, old generation bots.

Little smile.

?: I can't wait the day we meet face to face.

A/n: professor of robotics: doctor Magnus. ( 3 ). Not much of conqueror or evildoer. Just a scientist and sometimes a villain.

A/n: like Otto Octavius. 2 version of him.

[ big spaceship / control / healing chamber ].

Metal man: my lord we have found the watch location.

In the healing tube a human was in it being treated due to his body being destroyed and torn apart.

Human: s-s-Show me-me It.

A screen pops up in front of showing the planet.

Metal man: the planet is called remnant.

Metal man2: it's the planet that's infested with creatures called Grimm?

The human was shown a picture of the Grimm, but he was not amused or scared by them.

Human: ( weak beasts ).

Flashback.

He remembered being caught in a explosion while trying to steal the watch from planet tech.

Flashback ends.

As he was slowly healing. He though about the watch and what it could do, making him stronger and invincible to anything and the powerful abilities at his command.

Human: ( soon it will be mine. And I will have the ultimate army at my command! ).

A/n: unknown - main villain. ( 4 ). Wants to rule and conquer.

[ remnant \ Max's house ].

Max was looking through his ultimatrix seeing his aliens and remembering the past as well.

Flashback.

Tai: you're weak and will never be a great huntsman. *punch*.

Summer: you can't even unlock you're semblance or aura. *kick*.

Qrow: *drinking outside* guess they're beating him up again.

Raven: why'd summer adopted him again.

Qrow: Don't know? Maybe she felt sorry for him.

Yang: hah. Weak older brother.

Ruby: Mom, Dad he hit me.

Flashback ends.

Max: I hope we never meet again...... ever.

A/n: done.