Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

Start from the beginning

"Where the fuck are you?" Noah's angry voice greeted me by surprise, I frowned pulling the phone slightly back from my ear. 

"Why does it matter? Did you have fun confessing your love to whatever slut was in your room?" I spat back, clenching the phone tightly to my ear now, his breathing became ragged and heavy. 

"Where are you?" He asked again, ignoring my questions, I growled rolling my eyes though he couldn't see me I hope he was imagining me rolling my eyes at him. 

"Pack house." I replied softer, the line went dead shortly afterwards and I chucked my phone across the other side of the room. Pushing the bed covers back off me, I walked out my room too Noah's. I climbed into his bed, unsure of what I'd achieve out of this, I snuggled into his bed and his scent wrapped around me and a smile drifted onto my face. I moved around pulling a pair of boxers out from underneath me, which made me chuckle lightly, he was so messy. Tucking the covers under my chin, tears burned at my eyes again, why'd he have to go love someone else?

I probably layed their shedding silent tears for an hour before the creaks of the pack house started to freak me out, I sat up pulling the covers up to cover my shoulders up. My eyes darted around the pitch black room, "anyone there?" I whispered, my fear spiked when the creak came from close to the bed. I pushed myself back into the pillows, scared too move, I continued to listen out to the creaks. Each one getting closer to the bed. "Who is ther-re?" I shivered, closing my eyes I let out a piercing scream that only got cut short from a hand clamping around my mouth, I was pulled up kneeling on the bed, my captor held me from behind his arm capturing my waist and pulling me against him. 

"Ssh." He whispered, I stopped struggling instantly when I noticed the tone of Noah's voice. 

"Fine." I replied, my voice muffled slightly from his hand, he released my mouth and I breathed deeply. Reaching over the bed I felt the bed side lamp and switched it on, light flooded into the room and I pushed Noah off my waist. "What the hell Noah!" I screeched, a smile formed on his face and he stood next to the bed. "You can't just go creep around the house in the dark! I thought you were going to come and kill me!" 

"Sorry about that, I just, thought it'd be funny.." His voice drifted off, and he looked at me with a sheepish grin, I smacked his arm angrily.

"Well it wasn't." I snapped back, "what are you doing here anyway?" I asked tugging on his top awkwardly, he so wasn't meant to be seeing me in his t-shirt, in his room.

"I could ask you the same thing, your rooms next door remember?" He shot back raising his brow at me quizzingly. 

"I asked you first." I said folding my arms over my chest, he sat on his bed kicking off his motorcyle boots in the process. 

"Look, I don't even know how you heard me talking to Anastasia-"

"Anastasia?" I whispered, shocked, he'd love her over his mate? "You love her?" I shouted, anger eminent in my voice, I can't even believe this. "After everything? You couldn't have waited until... until it'd got better?" I said, my voice dropped to a whisper, I didn't want it too, it just did. 

"You're not listening too me! I was practising on Anastasia, what too tell you! Jesus fucking Crist Charlotte!" He shouted, my heart jumped in my chest and a smile drifted onto my lips. 

"Practising?" I asked cocking a brow at him, I breathed a sigh of relief, he didn't love that slut. Thank freaking God. 

"I didn't know what too tell you." He sighed, his head hung low, his hair dropping in front of his face, his black jeans clung to his legs and the black hoodie he had on had a few leaves stuck too it. 

Maybe this is what my mum was talking about.

I pushed away his hair and tipped his chin up too face me, "I like your hair this long." I said quietly, it was messy and it suited him perfectly. 

"Why are you in my clothes, in my room?" He asked, I dropped my hand from his chin and ran a hand over my leg rubbing at it like it was cold. 

"I was upset you chose someone else over me." I mumbled grumpily.

"Well I didn't, so wipe that pout of your face. I knew you wanted me, I could always see behind your little mask." He grinned, I rolled my eyes at him lacing my fingers inbetween his.

"Can we try being us? Just slowly." I asked, Noah rubbed circles into my palms and nodded.

"I'd love too." 

okaay, i think i have an idea where this story is going now, so thanks for reading!

VOTE+COMMENT!<3