Second-first date ❤️

Start from the beginning

"Aww Devan!" I hug him to make him feel better.

"I'm finneeee." He says cutely. "Should we go?"

"Yeah!" I pull him out the door and we hop in the car.

Devan drives us to f/r. When we arrive I get out of the car excitedly, and take a picture of Devan and I to upload to my Snapchat story.

We walk into the restaurant and sit down. It takes a few minutes to order our drinks and food, but Devan and I have a nice conversation while waiting. We mostly talk about our favourite tv shows and the best foods we've eaten. Our conclusion was, Devan has eaten better food than I have.

The waiter serves us our food and walks away. We start eating and start another conversation.

~time skip~

Devan and I finish our delicious food and go back outside. We are about to get in the car but I come up with another plan. "Wait, can we walk around the park for a bit? It'll be nice."

"Anything for you." He locks her car again and we start walking through the park. It's really nice outside today. All the leaves are bright green, including grass, and there are a few squirrels running around.

We start walking towards a bench to sit down, and I see my old friend f/n. She turns towards me and waves. I wave back.

From my first angle it was hard to tell who she is with, but there's another girl beside her. They are holding hands and smiling.

"It's been too long!" I walk towards f/n and give her a big hug.

"You're right!" She hugs me back tightly.

"And, who are you with?" I ask curiously.

"This is my girlfriend. Madeline." She says happily. (You can change the name if it's yours or your friends)

Madeline and I shake hands and exchange smiles.

"I nice to meet you Madeline."

"You too..." Madeline trails off for my name.

"Y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n."

I notice f/n looking passed me at Devan with wide eyes.

"Y/n, Maddy, turn around!" She whisper-yells.

We both turn around and look at Devan. He's sitting on the bench waiting for me.

"Devan Key!" Madeline exclaims.

"I forgot to mention. Devan is actually my boyfriend." I smile and call him over. He listens obediently and walks over with a smile.

"Hello there ladies." Devan says with a smile.

"Devan doesn't need an introduction, but this is Madeline and f/n!" I turn to each of them.

"Nice to meet you. I assume you're y/n's friends?" He asks.

"Yes! We've known each other for a long time! Madeline is actually my girlfriend." F/n says happily.

"Devan and I are on a date. Are you two as well?" I ask.

"Oh! We are walking to my car. I just picked up Madeline from her flat, but there was no parking over there." F/n says awkwardly.

"We are so sorry to disturb your date!" Madeline says sympathetically.

"It's completely fine." I reassure them.

"Nice meeting you two." Devan says.

"If it's not too much to ask, may we please have your autograph?" Madeline asks Devan politely.

"Of course."

She hands him a white wooden frame. "Just on the edge here." Devan signs the frame neatly.

"Thank you so much!" F/n says boasting with happiness.

"Bye! Have a nice time!" Madeline says.

"You too." Devan and I say in unison.

"Should we sit?" I walk back over to the bench.

"Sure." Devan and I sit down and look at each other. He puts his hand on top of mine, on my thigh.

I blush and kiss his cheek.

"I.. lo—" I interrupt Devan by yelling, "Ice cream truck!"

"Want some?" He asks.

"Yeah!" We run over to the truck and buy ourselves both, some slushies.(or ice cream if you want)

I take a small sip of Devan's slushy. "It's really good." He surprises me by kissing me unexpectedly.

"You taste like sugar." I blush and Devan laughs.

We keep walking around the park and enjoy our date. I'm so glad I met Devan. That reminds me, we have art class next week. They took a break because one of the teachers just recently had a baby. That'd be nice..

I'm sorry this took a little bit longer to upload. I've been uploading early by accident, so it gives me less time to come up with, and write chapters for you guys! Hope you enjoyed! Bye bye~