"That'll be great! That's really my baby, so you and your crew better fix her up real good," Onika says jokingly making Beyoncé smile. "But I wanna fix you up though," Beyoncé thought in her head.

"No problem, NicNac," Beyoncé says smirking. Nicki's smile immediately dropped and her eyes went big. Everyone in highschool used to call Onika that, it was her nickname. Onika continued to stare more at Beyoncé with a lot of thoughts going through her head.

"How did she know that?"

"Everyone in high school used to call me that."

"This girl really looks familiar. Where do I know her from?"

"She's very attractive too."

"Did we go to the same high school?"

"Wait that honey blonde hair is really looking familiar as well"

Finally Onika closed her mouth and had the courage to speak. "NicNac? How did you know that?" 

"Damn babygirl, so you tryna say you don't remember me?" Beyoncé asked taking a sip of her water.

"I'm trying to remember you- but I can't," Nicki says squinting her eyes.

"Oh my god. Remember Beyoncé? The quiet but weird one? That everyone tried to stay away from because she fought a lot and almost killed somebody before?" Beyoncé asked closing the cap for her water.

It finally clicked in Onika's head and her mouth turned into a O shape. "Ohhhh, Beyonceee," Nicki says smiling like a little kid. "Wow you look... so much attractive now."

"So you tryna say I was ugly?"

"Noo," Nicki says playfully rolling her eyes. "You wasn't that bad in high school, I just never really payed attention to your looks," Onika says lying. 

"You looking attractive as well," Beyoncé says looking Onika up and down again. "Your looks never changed, actually it got better."

"Thank you," Onika says blushing and smiling. Beyoncé was always that dark, quiet kid that everyone liked to talk about but behind her back. She barely had friends and barely even talked to anyone unless she was spoken to. She did get into multiple fights because people thought they could "bully her" but she was not having it, so her and her brother would beat that person up. Even one day, she stabbed this boy that threw milk on her and spitted on her. She didn't stab him during school though because she knew she could get into big trouble so she told her brothers and they waited afterschool for him and dragged him into a alley and began stabbing and beating him up. A few kids nearby saw the whole incident and of course it went around the whole school. Also another kid tried to mess with her as well but she wasn't having it so she threw punched at him left to right and stomped on his head multiple times making him passed out and blood gushed everywhere. Onika was even there when it happened......

"You was one scary ass mother fucker," Onika say breaking the silence making Beyoncé laugh. "Why you say that? I was a nice kid," Beyoncé says innocently.

"No you wasn't, you was scary," Onika says. "You and your brothers."

"Well that was because niggas thought they could bitch me around," Beyoncé says.

"But I liked your vibe and attitude. It made you look more sexier," Onika says playfully flirting.

"Oh word?" Beyoncé says leaning back and staring at Onika again. Onika nodded her head giggled.

Beyoncé always had a crush on Onika since sophomore year but was scared to admit her feelings to Onika because she knew Onika thought she was weird and she thought Nicki wouldn't like her back anyways so it was no point of confessing her feelings. She used to always stare at Nicki during class, lunch, or anywhere else but Nicki seemed to never notice. But Nicki on the other hand actually did started liking Beyoncé at some point but her feelings went away. She knew if she told her friends about her liking some weird kid they would make fun of her.