"That's cool." I say.

"Ok, enough of this. Let's talk about why I'm here." She says, getting serious.

Yoongi's POV

I run my hand through my hair, watching all of these half naked girls dance infront of me as i sip on my whiskey.

"Enjoying the view?" Namjoon says, a smirk evident on his face.

"Yeah, it's been a while." I say, taking a sip of my whiskey as i pull on my tie, loosening it as i ruffle my hair.

"Ayy, now you're going to get all these girls with how you're looking right now." He says, taking a sip on his vodka.

"Don't you miss getting laid by these girls infront of you?" I say out of the blue, watching as a blonde girl walks towards me, swaying her hips.

Namjoon smiles as he looks at me.

"Nah, I've got my own girl." He says, smiling at the thought of the woman he loves.

Yoongi just scoffed.

"Don't you get tired of the same pussy though? Don't you get bored nowadays?" I say, watching the girl infront of me intensly.

I smirk when i see her actions falter a bit as she hesitates under my gaze, before she started to give me a lap dance.

"No, when you fall in love, you care about them, you don't just use them when you're bored. You want to make them yours, but not just physically, but mentally too." He says, as a smile creeps it's way back onto namjoons face.

"Sounds boring." I say, placing my hands on the girls hips as she danced to the music, grinding on me.

"You'll understand when you're in love." The now purpled hair man says.

"Why'd you dye your hair purple out of all colours?" I say.

"Why'd you dye your hair green?" He retorts, as if the answer was obvious.

"Because we all had to change colours to stay unidentified?" I answer, watching the girl's hands roam over my clothed chest, clearly feeling up my well built body.

"Exactly." He says, refilling my whiskey.

"Anyways, i think i've cock blocked you long enough now. We'll talk later, yeah?" Namjoon says, taking his leave.

As soon as the door closed, i slap her ass, before pulling her closer to me..

"You better be prepared to not walk for 3 months."

Y/n's POV

"It's getting late now, i should really leave. I live far aswell. I'll see you soon yeah?" Shreya says, getting up from the couch.

I get up after her, giving her a hug before escorting her towards the door.

"Really? Where do you live?" I say.

"I live in the apartments around han River." She says, taking off her glasses to wipe them before placing them again.

"Ah yeah, those apartments are really expensive, the view is beautiful too." I say, imagining the pretty scenery.

"Yeah, especially when you watch seoul light up at night with someone else." She says, a smile plastered on her face.

"Oooh, you have a boyfriend huh?" I say, nudging her a little bit.

"Mhm. He may be scary and dangerous in many many peoples eyes, but to me he's a huge teddy bear." She says, putting on her coat.

"He sounds like a great boyfriend. What's his name?" I say, unlocking the door

"I call him joonie." She says.

"Cute nickname. Now I'm really curious about how he looks. He must be really lucky to have someone like you in his life." I say, opening the door for her.

"Actually, i believe you've met him already." She says, giving me a smile.

"Oh? May i ask when?" I ask.

"If i tell you that it'll give it away. Anyways, i really have to go now, it was nice meeting you y/n." Shreya says, gicing me one last smile before turning around and walking towards the bugatti that was parked in the middle of the massive porch.

"give it away huh?"

A/n

Hey! How are you doing? I hope you enjoyed chapter 20. I have loads of ideas for the story line, so please be patient! It'll get good soon i promise ❤

Total word count: 1263