Chapter 19

Love,

Eomma
---------------------------------------------------------------

I bite the inside of my cheek, turning the paper over, showing me an address that I'm guessing is where i should go.

'I think i know where that is.'

I think to myself.

I place the letter back into the box, pulling out the black box and opening it.

I was met with a ring, made out of pure diamonds. It had the bloody rose as a gem placed in the ring.

I admire how beautifully carved the ring is, before slipping it onto my right forth finger, that being the only one the ring can fit. Besides my left forth finger, but that would mean i'm engaged/married and I'm not so... No.

I place the box back into the bigger box, before closing the whole thing and placing it back into my bag, slinging the backpack over my shoulder.

I slowly get up, the sun completley hidden now, the sky still orange though.

I have no where else to go, might aswell go.
---------------------------------------------------------------

As i walk down the street, i notice alot of people staring at my hands, their eyes widening as they fasten their pace.

I raise my eyebrow, so UBN is that dangerous, huh?

To be honest, I'm not scared about getting myself involved in the mafia. I'm actually excited, I'm not the type of soft girl who dances to barbie in their pink room. I'm a more violent type, believe it or not.

So why not try it? It sounds fun.

Before i knew it, i found myself outside a huge gate. And i mean HUGE. This isn't even a mansion, this is a MASSIVE building. I mean bigger than yoongi's, by like 80x.

It looks more like a corp. Honestly.

I guess this is the place.

I walk towards the gate, before 5 big, muscley bodygaurds came out of nowhere, blocking my way.

"What are you doing here? You have no right to be on this premises, peasant." One said.

"Peasant?" I say, tilting my head up to get at good look at his face, and so that he could have a good look of mine.

I slowly raised my right hand, the ring glimmering in all its glory.

"Am i a peasant now?" I say, raising an eyebrow, as if i was challenging him.

All the men's eyes widened, they all dropped to their knees, head touching the floor.

"I-i'm so s-sorry m-my queen i didn't m-mean to-" the man stuttered, fearing for his life.

"If you're sorry, get up and let me in." I say.

They immediately jump onto their feet, not hesitating a slight bit to open the gate, before bowing over 90°.

I get escorted to what i'm guessing is the livingroom.

"Andrew.... She's arrived." One of the bodyguards say.

A tall, skinny man who looked in his 50's spun around,as his eyes widened.

"Y/n?..." He says, as he bows, his eyes wide at how sudden your presence arrived.

"Welcome home, my queen."

"Hello. I'm guessing your name is andrew, and may i ask how you know my name?"

"Ah, yes of course. Andrew it is. I was your father's butler when he was on the throne." He says, pushing his glasses up.

He grabbed my right hand, pulling it up to examine it, his eyes checking every inch and corner of the ring.

"It really is you... My queen." He says, before getting down on his knees, the bodyguards copying his movement, their heads facing the ground.

"Ah... What's up with this queen thing? It's weird. Just call me y/n." I say, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry my queen, but that is what we have to associate you with. Every mafia gang has a queen or gang. Calling you y/n is huge disrespect, especially in this gang typically." He says, standing up on his feet.

"Oh.. Ok. So... What do i do?" i say, curious at how i'll be living like soon.

"Well, why don't you meet your men? Come my queen, this way." He says, walking down 3 floors.

He walks towards a metal door, opening it all the way, before getting in and bowing at me.

My eyes widened at how huge this area was, and yet it was so crowded.

There was atleast 150,000 people in here. Yeah, that's how big this place was, and yet it was so crowded.

"Halt!" Andrew exlaims, the whole arena going silent, people stopped training and all attention was on us.

Andrew held my right hand softly, raising it in the air, the diamond ring shimmering under the light.

I heard a few gasps, a few cheers and a few choking, before the 150,00 men drop to their knees, their heads touching the ground.

"Welcome, our queen." They say in sync.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you all. You can all go back to training." I say before turning to andrew with wide eyes.

"I have that many men!?!?" I whisper shout, making andrew let out a small chuckle.

"If that made you flabbergasted, that was only your fighters section, they're all in there, the ones that specializes in guns, bats, knifes, katanas, hammers, hands etc. you also have a spy section, hackers section, getaway section, bomb section, drugs section and gadgets section. They all each have around 50,000 to 150,000 people working in them depending on what station it is. Spy section has 60,000 people, since you don't need so much spies.

"Wow... This really is a dangerous group huh?" I say, not realising that we were infront of a door that said "Queen y/n".

"Of course, we are the worlds 1# most dangerous gang, we have to keep that title, don't we now? We don't take in weaklings, our 'weak men' can take out anything. So imagine our strongest men." He says, before adding.

"Welcome to your office, my queen. You can check it out, your room is upstairs, the one right in the middle. It's late now, i should go and check on all the maids and butlers, have a good night my queen."

I bid my goodnights with andrew, before entering my office.

It was dark coloured, a mahogany brown coloured desk sitting in the back of the room, sofas at the front, computer and laptops around the desk, behund the desk was a clear glass wall, showing me the beautiful city, seoul.

It looks like i'm on the outskirts of seoul, since i can practically see the whole city from this view.

I let out a huge sigh, a small smile on my lips.

"I'll see you soon, yoongi."

A/n

WooooOaAooA- what a cliffhanger.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, this chapter is unedited.

Total word count: 1132

See you in the next chapter!