Chapter 20

"I'll see you soon, yoongi."
---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since i came to UBN, it hasn't been so bad, no one knows that i've claimed my throne yet, which is why i haven't had any attempts to get me off or any meetings.

"Ouch!-" i say, rubbing my jaw.

"Get it together y/n." Jackson says, pulling me back up onto my feet before both of us get back into a fighting stance.

Jackson Wang is one of the friends i made in UBN, i'm not allowed to befriend my men, but technically jackson isn't one of my men.

He's actually part of a mafia group called got7.

Got7 is our allies, which is why Jackson is here to teach me how to fight, since it's his speciality.

He's really friendly, and so when we met i guess we just had that bond.

I see jackson sprint towards me, i take a step to my right, spinning around and sticking my leg out, making him fall to the floor.

I don't find this hard, since i already knew how to fight, but andrew said that i still need to train to get stronger.

"Ok, that's enough training for one day." Jackson says.

He got up and smiled at me as we both walked towards a small bench, both grabbing towels and wiping away the blood, sweat and tears.

After 10 mins of talking and laughing, andrew walks in.

"My queen, you have to return to your office, we need to discuss a few things." He says, bowing towards me.

"Of course, i'll see you later yeah?" I say to jackson, he put his thumbs up as a response.

I jog lightly towards andrew, walking by his side towards my door.

As we enter, i walk to my desk, sitting behind it as andrew sat in the guest's/client's seat.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I say, intertwining my own fingers together, placing it onto the desk.

"It's time for the world to know about you. There's a guest waiting outside, she'll explain how it'll work." He says, getting up from his seat.

"I'll let her in as i leave. Have a great day my queen." Andrew says, bowing at 90°  before taking his leave.

After a few minutes, the two huge doors open, revealing a figure of a woman.

She steps inside, turning around and closing the door.

She has brown hair and eyes. Brown skin, black glasses. She was wearing a pencil skirt, whith a white blouse and a black cardigan.

"Hey, the names Shreya. Shreya Kadel." She says, sticking out her hand.

"Y/n. Y/n l/n." I say, grabbing her hand and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you y/n. You're way more prettier than what I've heard." She says, flashing me a smile.

I let out a small laugh.

"Really? Maybe you're just seeing things. May i ask where you're from?" I say in a polite tone.

"Nepal, you?" She says, taking a seat.

"England, london." I say, crossing over my legs.

"Ah, so you can speak english?" She says in english, making my eyes grow wide.

"Yeah, i can. I didn't expect you to be able to speak it." I say, a little shocked.

"Believe it or not, i was born in england too." She says in a monotone voice. This clearly isn't the first time she's heard something like this.