Chapter 3

"Hello satan, it's nice to see that you've already started to make this mission hell before i've even done anything." I said to myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------

This bitch really wants a beating...
It's been around 2 hours since the bumping into jisoo thing and she's already acting as if she owns that house and i'm just a fucking maid.

I can't stand her high pitched voice, seriously come and try to live with her, you'll practically rot in the span of 5 minutes of meeting her.

Thank god we have seperate rooms and not those one rooms that consist of two beds, i don't know what i'd do if i was stuck in a room with her.

She'd probably be dead because i love my sleep and when you interrupt my sleep oh boy you don't know what i'm going to-

"Oi, 'Dr.Y/n' go and get me a glass of COLD water. Oh and while you're there get me a snack.

Make sure it's healthy though, i don't want to become fat like you." Minji screamed like a dying cat.

"eeewwww~~my name is park fucking minji and i'm practically a skeleton that has no curves unlike y/n~~~

i'm so jealous of her curvy body which is why i call her fat to boost my self esteem and ego through the roof~~~heeeeeeheeeee" I mimicked

Rolling my eyes i strolled towards the kitchen, this rat should learn her place. I smirked,

"Ah...Y/n you fucking genius." I said to myself while looking through the medical cupboard.

"She must have brought some-- Ah, here it is!" I pull out a small box that said Viagra Pills.

You hate being told what to do, and so when people had the audacity to act like they own you and could boss you around, you'll teach them not to fuck around with you.

You're basically just a serious and savage person, you don't know why you're like that, but you aint complaining.

You loved it when someone insults you with a huge grin on their face and then watching it slowly turn into a frown when you retort back.

In all honesty, you found it fucking hilarious.

You crushed a pill and put it in the cold water before grabbing a tablespoon and stirring it in.

"This will probably keep her away for tomorrow"

You looked around the snacks section and found a packet of milk chocolate covered pretzels covered in a sugar glaze.

"I mean, she really does need a bit of meat on her so..."

I grabbed the cup and snack and make my way towards the living room where Minji was setteled at, engrossed in the k-drama that was playing on the flat 8 inch tv screen.

"Your stuff." I say smugly before handing it over to her.

She started to open the snack packet and pulled out a pretzel

"Are you sure these are healthy, i don't want to be looking lile a pig." She said while pulling a sour face.

"Yeah they are, it's dark chocolate pretzels." I say without breaking eye contact, watching her sip her water.

Satisfied, i strolled out and into my bedroom, plugged your phone to the battery cable and played some calm piano music before flopping onto the bed face first and knocking out.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan as i picked up my alarm clock and threw it against the wall, making it to stop ringing. I sigh before turning around and falling back into slumber.
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Son of bi-"

After practically cussing out my alarm clock for a good 5 minutes, i got up and walked towards my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Messy hair, dark eye bags, drool. Ew. I run the tap before splashing my face with cold water and preparing for the day ahead of me.

After taking a shower and getting dressed i check the time. 6:30 AM. I always have spare time since i don't waste my time caking on makup to my face.

The most i'd probably wear is eyeliner and just a little bit of a darkening on my eyebrows, don't want to make it look like i have two slugs stuck on my face.

I wore a favrioute black sweater with a white imprint of "Fuck off. Sorry i ment good morning."

Did i mention that i fucking hate mornings?

I wore black yoga pants that have two white stripes going down horizontally on each side of my legs and white trainers.

I tucked the front part of my sweater into my yoga pants before tying my hair up into a messy bun.

"Atleast i look decent" i said before walking out of my room and making my way into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal before pouring the milk then practically eating it in one whole.

I checked the time and it was 6:50. I grabbed my small backpack and slung it over my shoulder before leaving the dorms and sitting in the same limo as yesterday.

As i sat down i realised that i wasn't the only one here. Infact almost everyones here, except for 2.

And one of them is Jisoo.

I would be lying if i said i remember their names.

I pulled my phone out of my bag along with my earphone and just listened to music, not even trying to converse with everyone else.

The guy with blonde hair came out and apologised for being late. What was his name again? Chris?

We waited another 5 mins for jisoo but no sign of her.

'Ah... My ears are getting a break today' i smiled at the thought of not hearing jisoo's voice for the whole day.

15 minutes later and the limo came to a stop. We all thanked the driver before exiting and then entered the prime ministers house before getting escorted to a business/meeting room.

There was a huge desk in the middle of the room with loads of chairs around it, with one chair on each end.

We all took a seat before the prime minister entered with a man i've never seen before.

"Good morning everyone, i hope you all slept well. We are here today to discuss our plans to catch bts and put them behind bars once again! Today we'll be accompanied by my fellow co-worker, who specializes in these catagories." He said, before letting the unknown man introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Daewon. It's nice to be here at sit with all of you, to help be part of making the world that little bit better. To prevent more murders by placing those who are deemed as dangerous behind bars."

"Yes sir" we all said in unison

"Let's start now shall we?"

Author-nim

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took me a while to write so yeah. Once again sorry for any grammatical errors i've revised it but there may be a few mistakes. Word count: 1193.I'd appreciate it if you voted! I have nothing else to say so...stay healthy and well!