Chapter 11

"Don't worry babygirl.... We'll have lots of fun..." Jimin smirked.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: this chapter does contain words that are related to gore

"Faster jimin, faster FASTER!!!" I groan out.

"I'm going as fast....as.... i...... can...." He grunts, sweat dropping from his forehead.

"Yes!!! Hoseok go faster!!!" Taehyung screams, his eyes not closing one bit.

"I need you to go more faster!!!" I yell, sweat making my skin glisten underneath the light.

"Yes!! Yes jimin that's it!!!" I yell, praising him, giving jimin more stamina to go faster making me squeal.

Yoongi's POV

I was passing by the game room before hearing very unholy things.

After listening for a little bit my eyes twitch.

"Yes!! Yes jimin that's it!!" Y/n yells, before letting out a squeal.

I barge in, full of rage

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO FUCKERS DOING I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JIMI-"

i stop when i saw taehyung and jimin sitting on the game cars, with hoseok and jungkook behind taehyung, and Y/n behind jimin, encouraging jimin to move faster.

They're all covered in sweat

They all stopped and looked at me.

"What?" Jimin said.

"Oh-uh well um-- never mind bye." I say, running out of the game room and back into my bedroom.

Y/n's POV

......

We all just shrugged our shoulders, focusing back on the game, cheering for our team mates.
---------------------------------------------------------------

A week later~

I make my way towards the kitchen, going to grab a few drinks for everyone since we were pretty parched.

We were in the game room again, playing against eachother.

I offered to go.

As i arrived at the kitchen, i went to go and open the top drawer, where the glasses were located.

It hasn't been that bad here so far, Jin's been looking out for ne, namjoon is really smart, telling me things i didn't know about, the boys are really energetic and fun and i've been getting closer with yoongi.

He loves to tease, he's been a bit nicer, but other than that he's still the same. Sometimes he'll come into the bedroom really pissed, he would throw things at a wall, punching them sometimes.

When i tried to talk to him he's just scream at me.

I grunt, my arms not being able to reach.

After a few minutes of trying, i huff, crossing my arms and thinking of a way to get up there.

I shriek when i felt a pair of cold hands slide under my shirt.

I snap my head around only to be met with the one and only yoongi.

"Yoongi what the fuck-"

"Shut up." He said, his grip on my waist tightening, his breath hitting my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

He lifts me up, high enough to reach for the glasses.

"Hurry up, you weigh like a fucking elephant" he grunts.