Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream

Start from the beginning

"Onii-chan, will you go to Subaru-nii's university after you graduate here?" I turned to Iori-nii who is busy reading his book.

"Hm?" Iori-nii put down his book and then looked at me. "Well, I have plans on becoming a model after I graduate, so I'm not sure if I can enter a university or not."

"Huh? Modelling? That suits you well, onii-chan!" I sat up from my seat making him surprised with my reaction. "I've never know that you have a dream like that. So I'm on my full support on you, onii-chan!" I gave him a thumbs up which made him smile a little.

"I'm glad that your reaction is what I expected, Miko-san. I haven't told anyone about that so can you please make it a secret for me?"

"Alright, Iori-nii. My mouth is locked for you!"

"Thank you Miko-san!"

A few minutes passed by, and Subaru-nii came out from Mr. Takahashi's office.

"Yes, your headmaster approved to it!"

We both smiled at him and I gave him a thumbs up.

"Great job, onii-chan!"

"Also, Miko-chan. The university told me to have a band play at the fair. But I couldn't contact any, so I asked your head master if he agrees to use the school's band for the event." Subaru handed me a letter of permission which had Takahashi-sensei's signature printed on it. "Can you... inform your band mates about this?"

I took the letter and happily nodded at him. We should seize this opportunity! It would be our first concert outside Bright Centair. "I'll tell them immediately after this, Suba-nii."

Both my big brothers smiled. And since we're already at the sixth floor, I should proceed to the club room.

"Can you guys wait? I'll send this to our band leader."

They both nodded and after their approval, I quickly ran towards the club room.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I reached the door, I immediately pushed the door open. Inside the clubroom are two of my band mates, Kaito and Miyuki. Kaito is our eldest member and band leader and he plays the guitar while Miyuki plays the keyboards.

"Ah, Miko-san. Have you forgotten that we have no practice today?" Kaito takes a microphone from its stand.

"Leader-kun! I have big news! Meiji University invited us to play at the city wide student fair!" I shoved the letter to his face. My actions made Miyuki laugh. She was taking the scores placed on the score pad.

"A-ah... that's really great news... Miko-san... but next time, can you not shove things to my face? " Kaito gently pushed my hand away from my face and let out a deep sigh.

"Teehee, sorry, leader-kun!"

The three of us went to the relaxing area to discuss the matter.

"The fair will start next week right? Then we should start practicing tomorrow until the night before the event." Miyuki looked at us after reading the paper.

"You're right, Miyuki. And I will inform the others about this." Kaito took a picture of the paper and afterwards, me and Miyuki received a 'ding' from our phones. I checked it and turns out that Kaito sent the picture in our group chat and all of them already seen it.

Bassist Rika: Oh my! Meiji University? Is it where Miko's brother studies? Count me in!

Guitarist (3) Mikoto: Sheesh 😒😒😒