Chapter 30

** DAMON CARBONE POV **

Headshot? No, too easy. 

Decapitate him? Not easy enough. 

Slice his neck? Not painful enough. 

Break every bone in his body? Sounds good... but pretty time consuming. 

We sat there in silence, as I glared at the fucker who is using my blonde beauty as a fucking bargaining chip in this negotiation. 

How important is this fucking negation anyways? Do I really need this prick's alliance? I'm sure we can continue on with our plan with him fucking dead. 

I felt Ghost's hands tense slightly on my shoulders as Jason licked his lips as he stared at her. 

Yeah, I can definitely figure out an alternative. 

I was on my feet within a second, sprinting toward Jason. I punched him in the face, slamming him into the wall and breaking his nose. I grabbed a bottle from the still open cabinet, and smashed it over his head, shattering it and piercing his skull with shards of glass. I slammed my forearm against his neck roughly, pushing him back up against the wall as I held the shattered bottle towards his neck. 

"The fact that you have the audacity to even ask me that, shows that you are no man I would want to partner with." I growled as I started to inch the glass closer to his neck. 

"Wait, wait wait wait wait wait!" Jason screamed as he threw his hands up to his side in surrender. 

"I-I-I was kidding! Geez... can't you take a joke my friend?" He said as he laughed nervously, eyeing the glass that was aimed at his throat. 

"You really expect me to stand there and not defend the woman that holds my heart?" I whispered as I continued to glare at him. 

"It's fine, it was just a bad joke, we're all good!" Jason said frantically as he started to shake underneath my arms. 

"Does it look like I'm fucking laughing?" I said as I tilted my head and stared at him with a serious expression on my face. 

"Y-Y-You can't kill me! You wouldn't be here if you didn't need me!" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows, begging for his life like the bitch he is. 

"Come to think of it, your operation can't run if their leaders dead, no?" I said as I raised my eyebrow, and causing him to breath sporadically. 

"Now, this is what you're going to do. You're going to look my girl in the eyes, and apologize." I said as I moved to the right slightly, so that Jason had a clear view of a smirking Ghost. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry! Now if you would please tell your husband to let me go, I'd greatly appreciate it." He started to say quickly and he stared at my blonde beauty. 

I looked over at her for a moment, and her beautiful eyes met mine before she smirked and raised her eyebrow, nodding slightly. 

I immediately started to stab Jason in the stomach repeatedly with the glass bottle, causing his blood to splatter all over the office. I continued to stab him until his body was unrecognizable, and looked more like a pile of meat than a human. Eventually, I was holding his lifeless form against the wall. I let go of my forearm around his neck, before tossing the bottle to the floor, making it shatter completely. 

I walked over to Ghost, who was staring at me with her eyebrow still raised in curiosity as I wiped my bloody hands on my suit jacket. 

"You know you just fucked up part of the plan I worked so hard to create." She said in a seductive voice as she walked over to me, meeting me halfway across the office.