random

Hello there :)

First off, I want to say sorry for not posting another chapter for this book! Forgive me. I've been so busy with school and my music, that I have not had time to write this book. Forgive me. I have to do better. I will do better.

I write for all of you, and I haven't been doing that. But I will get back on track. It's just that my mental health has been a little up and down lately. I've been feeling sad and lonely. And it's super easy to get like this, when I distance myself from everyone.

Second, I am completely stuck. I have no idea what to write for chapter 31. I need help. I need ideas. Nothing is sparking for me when I write this book, and that saddens me. Because by far, this is my most favorite book to write. It's my most popular and most successful book! I'm so glad it's getting all this positive feedback and love. That really warms my heart. But like I always say, we can do better and get this book higher in the scales. My dream is to get more than 100k views, and for this book to be #1 in the tag Aquaman. Thank you for reading, even though sometimes the chapters suck. Sorry!

Lastly, I just been writing another book that is a Declan Harp fanfic! It's based off the Netflix show Frontier. Jason Momoa is the lead character, Declan Harp. It's an amazing show, in my opinion. I really love it, and I've been writing that book above all. It's a fun book to write, and I've had a blast making the MC for that book. I hope you can check it out! It would mean so much. I also suggest that you watch Frontier if you haven't already. It's on Netflix, it's a Netflix original. It's a show based on the fur trade in the Montreal area in the 1700s. It's a very diverse show, which I love.

But I do warn that it is very very graphic. It has graphic violence (a lot of blood and some vomit scenes), out of nowhere sex scenes and a ton of cursing. If you're not comfortable with any of that, then don't watch it. I just thought I'd warn you all, before you watch it and become uncomfortable. This show honestly scared the hell out of me when I watched it, but I stuck through it because Jason Momoa is in the show.😂

Anyways, I hope you people will bear with me and stick around. A new chapter is coming, someone please just help me! I am really stuck. If you're interested in helping me write a chapter, let me know. Also, just wanted to shout out Dottir_Of_Odin for always being here for me, and always helping me! I love you sooooo much. ❤️

Love,

La Divina Emilia

PS
I was reading about some of the Greek gods and goddesses, and how they all inspired me to create my own superhero; the hero of this book, Andromeda. Every Greek god or goddess helped me create the hero I love so much, the one I stayed up late at night writing about! I wrote a little poem up there! I hope you enjoy it, and tell me who is your favorite Greek god or goddess?
My favorite one is Nike, the god (spirit really) of victory, because I will be victorious!
(The second part of it is here)

 Every Greek god or goddess helped me create the hero I love so much, the one I stayed up late at night writing about! I wrote a little poem up there! I hope you enjoy it, and tell me who is your favorite Greek god or goddess? My favorite one is N...