11

ANDROMEDA WOKE up in a bright room, a room she did not recognize. The bright light in this room disturbed her eyes immensely. Her arms and torso were chained to a strong, reinforced steel chair.

Chains. They terrified her.

Once Amara was fully awake, and aware of what was going on, she began to yell and try to get herself out of the chair.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." A deep, cold voice said through a speaker inside the room.

She could not see what was outside the glass windows. They were dark.

"Where am I? Get me the hell out of here. NOW."

"You're somewhere far, far away. No one will find you here. Especially your pitiful Justice League." He said the name of her team with complete and utter disgust.

This angered Amara, and she broke free of the chains after much struggle. She grabbed the chains and used them to try and break the window.

"That window is reinforced too."

Suddenly, the door flung wide open. A man wearing black and orange armor stepped into the room. He had all sorts of weapons on him.

"Slade Wilson, the Deathstroke. What do you want with me?"

"I want to kill the Justice League. Each and every one of them. But, I need you. You, Andromeda, are the key to the Justice League's demise."

"Fuck you, you are a heartless killing machine. I will not do anything for you. You think money and mere possessions is more important than human life."

"I do what is necessary. I'm mercenary. I was made to kill. It's my code."

"It's not like you can kill me, I'm a hundred times stronger than you. I can kill you in an instant. Without hesitation."

"I don't think so, Andromeda." He replied and hit her in the head with the blunt edge of his gun several times before she knocked out.

~
MEANWHILE IN GOTHAM CITY

"Where is she?" Arthur asked, as he walked out of the jet.

"I have no signal from her tracker anymore. Exactly 3 hours ago she sent an emergency alert to us. I guess we're too late."

"What the hell." Arthur said.

"She was fighting Harley Quinn here and then I left for the lead you had, Bruce."

"Well Andromeda obviously won. Harley is on the ground." Bruce said, picking her up.

He put Harley in the jet for later interrogation.

"She's not here, but we will find her. Arthur, I promise you this."

Arthur modded and got back into the jet with Diana and Bruce.

~

"Who else is here with you?" Amara asked Slade.

Her head hurt like crazy. You could even see little birds flying in circles above her head.

"You'll see for yourself." He replied.

The big steel door opened and a tall, bald man walked into the room. He pulled a chair and sat in front of Amara.

"Lex Luthor," She mumbled. "Just great."

"I'm glad you know of me. I want you to end your so called team. You are the only one with the means to do that. You are even stronger than Wonder Woman herself. Perhaps you could kill Superman himself with the right weaponry. I want Batman and Superman to die first. They deserve it the most. You will make it enjoyable to watch."

"You think I would do that shit in my right mind? You're crazy."

"Ah! That brings me to my next point. You will not be in your right mind."

A machine that made electricity noises came closer and closer to her head. It finally touched her head completely and began to shock her. While she was being shocked, she somehow managed to kick Lex in the knee and he yelled. Deathstroke came in, took him out and locked the door. He set a ton of weaponry and torture devices on the table near Amara. One of them was chains. He grabbed the chains and wrapped them around her whole body (including her neck) to the chair.

He slowly began to up the amounts of shocks that went to Amara's head. Every shock made hundreds of memories fade away into nothingness.

After an hour of this torture, he stopped the electricity and began to ask her series of questions.

"What is your name?"

Slade and Lex's goal was to wipe out every good memory ever, leaving her with the dark, bad ones. The only thing she was supposed to remember was her life as Princess thousands of years ago, becoming an Amazon warrior, and her parents dying at the supposed hands of the Justice League.

"Amara. Amara Subram."

"Wrong answer."

This time he bumped up the electricity times worse than before, sending shocks through her whole body. Crackles of light surrounded the chains too.

"STOP! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!" She managed to say in between her screams of agony.

Slowly and slowly, she was forgetting all the good she was. Everything that made Amara, Amara was leaving her mind. She now forgot of her relationship with Arthur Curry, the Aquaman.

Half an hour later, Slade stopped the machine again.

"What is your name?"

"Andromeda. Killer of men."

That was her name back then when she was fighting with the Amazon's against Ares and the evil that arose.

"Good. What is your mission?"

"To kill the Justice League."

"And why?"

"They killed my parents. In cold blood."

"Excellent. Now let's go make you a ruthless killer." He said, taking off the chains and helping her up.