2

MY WALLPAPER IS THE BEST OH MY LORD😍😍 DADDY FUCKK ME PLEASE

ANDROMEDA GRABBED her sword from her back, and ran towards Steppenwolf

"For the Amazons!" She yelled and slashed him.

Wonder Woman threw her shield at him, causing him to fall.

The older warrior, Andromeda, jumped onto Steppenwolf and started choking him.

"Hit him!" She yelled.

Diana slashed him again and again, but all good things must come to an end. Steppenwolf threw Andromeda off of his neck; which made her hit a wall.

The brick wall crumbled at the force of Andromeda's crash. Bricks fell onto her chest.

Like Diana, she possessed superhuman speed, superhuman strength, superhuman durability, longevity, accelerated reflexes, skilled hand to hand combat, and she was also a skilled swordswoman. Her aim with her bow and arrow was extraordinary. She also knew how to fight strategically, meaning that she could make anything have use. She could use anything to fight. And she was smarter than everyone else. She truly was better than Wonder Woman. She was a goddess after all.

She quickly got up and ran to Steppenwolf; who was fighting Wonder Woman.

"Here, take the lasso." Wonder Woman said quickly, as she punched the villain in front of her.

Andromeda grabbed the lasso, and tied it around Stepphenwolf's torso. She pulled the Lasso of Truth, and he fell backwards. He fell a couple hundred feet down.

"OHMYGOD THAT IS SO COOL!" The Flash yelled, before getting punched by a Parademon.

Andromeda and Wonder Woman fought back to back, killing all Parademons in their way.

While they fought, Steppenwolf threw Batman's tank, making even more walls crumble.

Steppenwolf punched walls, and so did his Parademons.

"No." Cyborg yells.

"We're under the Gotham Harbor." Batman said.

"Shit." Andromeda said.

The whole team felt water dripping into them and started running. Seconds later, water burst from the sides and up above. Steppenwolf and a couple Parademons had already left.

Cyborg went into Batman's tank, and fixed it quickly.

"Guys, I'm scared of drowning."

But Andromeda has one thing Diana didn't possess. Andromeda could also think 90% faster than the regular human being.

On top of that, Andromeda was stronger that Diana. She pushed the tank, giving it a boost. Cyborg turned on the tank and it turned into a small helicarrier. It was in the air now.