18

the crush I have on Jason Momoa is not healthy... like fr😍😍

 like fr😍😍

I imagine these two doing charity work, funny Youtube videos, and obsessing over one another on Instagram GOSH JUST MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY LIKE COME ON but he's married so RIP RIP😭😭As long as they're both happy, even if it isn't with each othe...

but he's married so RIP RIP😭😭
As long as they're both happy, even if it isn't with each other, I'm happy!
I love them both equally
#jilly
SPREAD THE SHIP
Back to the chapter hehe
i love you all so much! The feedback is amazing, I'm glad you're enjoying the book. But let's get this as #1 for the hashtag Aquaman, shall we? Share and like this book! Don't forget to comment, you know I love comments☺️
__

 But let's get this as #1 for the hashtag Aquaman, shall we? Share and like this book! Don't forget to comment, you know I love comments☺️__

HER LAST breaths felt like an eternity. They were full of pain. It killed her inside, knowing that she'd die like this. At least she died, with the assurance that she truly was a hero. Not just a goddess. And not just the strongest person on Earth. She felt peace, knowing that people did love and cherish her. She knew she saved dozens of lives by picking civilians over fighting her enemy, Deathstroke. There it was, her last breath. She breathed in, then out. Amara closed her eyes, bubbles left her nostrils, and slowly sank to the bottom of the deep 12-foot pool.

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF GOTHAM CITY

Batman lay on the floor, groaning in pain. Deathstroke gave him quite the beating. Cyborg and Wonder Woman fought Deathstroke, who still had much pent up anger and energy to give to them through punches. Deathstroke caught Wonder Woman off guard and plunged a knife into her chest, and threw her to a car.