Announcement

hi everyone!

I just want to say thank you for all the support, it truly means the world to me. You all have inspired me to write books in the future. I can't wait to do it every day as a job. As you all know, the Snyder cut came out and I'm going to be writing new chapters based on the Snyder cut. It doesn't change the plot of this book, but I just want to see how I could fit the badass Amara in the original Justice League movie.

This book isn't done yet, I just want to see how the DCEU will play things out with the second Aquaman and the possibility of extending the Snyderverse. As previously stated, this does not change what I have written so far because it took me around 3 years to get this book where I've wanted it to be. A lot of time, tears, and effort have gone into this book. To be completely honest with you, this is my favorite book I've ever written. I've had an absolute blast brainstorming ideas for this book. I've had friends help me write and revise. I read up on Greek mythology and read the dictionary to find new words to use in my writing.

So trust me when I tell you that I love this. I can't imagine doing anything else. I also want to apologize for not being as active as I should. I'm in my senior year of high school, and it's been kicking my ass. Thinking about college gives me massive anxiety, and that's all my school (and mom) talk about. I'll try to update my other books more, especially Light because of how Endgame is on Disney Plus, so it'll be easy for me to write and add Melina in the script. I'm also always looking to write new books, so if any of you have any ideas let me know!! I'm also open to writing with different authors on here. If any of you would like to write a book with me, message me and we can set something up!

I'm always open to meeting new people and helping others out. If you need help with your book, I can also do that! I think that's all for now though. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Health is so important now, especially with the pandemic. Don't take good health for granted, I know I sure did before COVID hit. Don't forget to eat, drink water, take deep breaths and be kind to yourself. I love you, so you should love yourself too. Remember that you're beautiful, no matter what. Remember that society is ugly, not you. 

WIth love,

ems