9

(SMUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ).
A COUPLE weeks had passed, and Amara was in her room; looking for her phone.

"Where is it?" She asked herself, still looking under the bed.

She gave up looking in her room, and went to Arthur's room.

When she walked in, she saw Arthur in nothing but his boxers.

The innocent girl covered her eyes, and asked, "Have you seen my phone?"

"Yeah, actually, you left it in here."

"I'll come back later." She said, and was about to walk out of the room.

But Arthur grabbed her by the arm, and locked the door.

All she could do was listen, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you gonna shower or not?" She asked, since the water was still running, but he wasn't in the shower.

"What I want to know is, what exactly are we?" Arthur asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "You lead me on, and then leave me in the dust."
He seemed mad.

"I don't know. Arthur just shower, and I'll go."

"No. Alright? I have these fucking feelings for you. I can't sleep at night, knowing you're not at my side. Never in my life, have I felt this way. I'm crazy for you. I need you, -" just as Arthur was talking, Amara cut him off by kissing him.

Arthur immediately picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

When the two pulled back, brown met green.

The two were out of breath from kissing.

"I don't regret anything we did." She told him.

Before they did anything else, Arthur noticed the tiny camera near the ceiling. Quickly, he turned it off.

"I'm assuming this is your first time."

"Y-yeah, it is."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

"A-Alright."

Amara was scared because, she knew that he was probably huge; and could probably leave her legs with no feelings afterwards. And also because, she knew that he could break her. But she wasn't scared and based off the look in Arthur's eyes, she knew there was no going back, they were in too deep and they both wanted each other.

Amara straddled Arthur's lap and kissed him deeply, locking her fingers in his curly locks and tugging softly, eliciting a soft moan from him.

Arthur pulls away for air and moves to her neck, kissing every inch of her soft skin with fervour.

Amara's fingertips ghost across his muscular biceps, feeling an unfamiliar tingle between her legs that was both alarming and satisfying. She'd never felt this way before and she was loving every second of it.

Arthur grabs her hips and Amara takes the incentive to push Arthur onto his back and straddle him more deeply, grinding against him.

"Fuck, Amara." Arthur groans, gripping her hips tightly. "Take your shirt off. Now."

So Amara obliges and easily pulls her t-shirt over her head, tossing it to an unknown location in the room. Her cream coloured bra hugged her breasts deliciously and Arthur grabs her waist, flipping her onto her back and staring into her brown eyes for a moment before ravaging her breasts.