Chapter 51 

Two days later

A small smile is on Eve's face as she stares at her friends, she struggles to wrap her mind around how the year flew by, how her time flew by.

She has become closer to all her friends but the person she is scared the most of getting hurt is Asher. O Asher, the person that made her smile when she was feeling down, the guy who one for one ticked of each item on her bucket list.

And now that her list is complete, the last thing Eve wants to do is kick that bucket but she knows she can't run from it hell it follows her every day.

Eve leans her head against Asher's shoulder as she watches Rachel dramatically demonstrate something again, everything feels so slow for her.

"I love you Beagle." Asher whispers into her ear, a blush creeps onto her face as she look up into her favorite pair of eyes, her safe haven.

"And I love you." Eve whispers, a genuine smile appears on Asher's face as he cups Eve's face and gently kisses her pale lips.

Asher folds his arm around Eve's shoulder while stroking her arm up and down, Becca joins her friends at the table sharing a worried glance at Eve who looks paler than usual.

"O my god before I forget I have to show you guys something later." Ryan says excitedly, calmness washes over Eve at Ryan's happiness.

After his depression Eve was worried she had lost her friend, that their friends would have to burry another friend. Eve couldn't imagine a world without Ryan but a world without her she could.

Eve's breath starts to become shorter as she sits up straight, clearing her throat from the itching cough in her throat. A rough and unknowing cough causes Eve to pushes back from Asher to grab some water.

The world starts to slow down for Eve as her cough develops more rapidly, Asher and his friends share a worried look at Eve.

"Cupcake are you okay?" Royce asks standing up and walking towards Eve, Eve doesn't respond as her cough keeps getting worse.

Standing up quickly Eve turns away from her friends as she coughs into her hand, but Eve feels something wet and sticky on her hand. Pulling her hand away Eve feels the color drain from her face as she sees one thing she knows is not normal.

Blood.

Eve's hands start to tremble as the world around her starts to become fuzzy, Asher places his hand on Eve's shoulder to make her turn around.

"Beagle are you-"Asher is cut of short when Eve suddenly sways before falling to the ground, everything freezes for everyone is the cafeteria.

Asher cups Eve's cheeks turning her face to make him look at her; he takes an intake of breath when he sees the blood on the side of her mouth and her hands.

Eve develops another cough causing Asher to help her sit up only for more blood to come out of her angelic mouth.

"Someone call 911." Rachel shouts as she races towards her pale best friend, Ryan, Becca, Royce and Amy all gather around Eve and Asher.

Eve glances into Asher's eyes as she feels each breath she takes feeling like a ton, it is excruciatingly painful. Eve's eyes start to close and panic consumes all of her friends.

"I-I'm sorry I-I didn't t-tell you." Eve whispers, tears start to build up in everyone's eyes as Eve coughs up blood one more time before letting the darkness become her friend.

"Eve no no no, stay awake you hear me." Asher says lightly stroking her hair out of her pale face. Eve starts to appear blue because of her lack of oxygen causing Rachel to start crying.

"I-I'll tell you why I call you Beagle. Please don't leave." Asher says between hurtful tears.

In the distance a siren can be heard, Asher just holds Eve not knowing what to do. Footsteps eco throughout the cafeteria as the medics come running towards her.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!" Becca yells to make room for the paramedics, they try to find Eve's vitals but they don't find any.

"Sir you have to let her go." The paramedic tells Asher, Asher just looks him in the eye nodding his head without saying a word. Everyone watches as the Eve gets loaded onto the gurney before being raced out of the cafeteria.

Asher just sits there in shock, struggling to wrap his mind around what just happened. Royce crouches down in front of his friend trying to snap him out of his trance.

"Come on Ash, were following behind them." Royce says, nodding his head Royce helps Asher up before making their way towards his car.

The rest soon follows in their cars; Asher just sits there looking at Eve's blood on his hands.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Royce asks looking up at him blankly Asher just shakes his head.

Royce and the rest of Eve's friends don't care about how many traffic laws they broke they just wanted to be there for Eve.

Pulling up into the hospital's parking lot; everyone knew whatever was going on was going to change everything for them.

What do you guys think? Please leave comments and vote my lovely reader's xx – ShyGirl3107

P.S. I am open for cover pics!

Darling HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara