Chapter 42 

Staring out of the window admiring the snow Rachel sighs before pretending to pay attention to the teacher babbling on about some math problem once again.

When the bell rings Rachel makes her way toward their lunch table seeing she is the first to arrive, sitting down Rachel stares at her hands debating what she should do.

"Good morning sunshine." A voice says, looking up Rachel seas a beaming Ryan sitting down with a goofy grin on his face.

Giving him a small smile Rachel goes back to looking at her hand her mind going into unknown places.

"Good morning you wonderful people." Becca says while sitting down next to her girlfriend, giving Rachel a peck on the cheek Becca starts to eat her delicious cupcake.

Soon after Becca, Royce, Amy, Asher and Eve joined their friends. Eve noticed Rachel being quiet throughout the whole lunch period making the brunette frown in confusion.

"So what do you think Eve?" Looking at Amy Eve gives her a confused look not having an idea what she was talking about.

"Sorry?" Eve asks Amy shakes her head at her friend before explaining to her what she wants to do after she visits her grandparents for the weekend.

After lunch Eve waves goodbye to everyone, staying behind waiting for Rachel. When Eve sees Rachel she walks over to her wanting to know if everything is okay.

"Rachel are you okay?" Eve asks, Rachel stares at Eve with an unknown look before laughing sarcastically.