Chapter 33 

Asher looks at Eve's ceiling while wiping away the hairs that have fallen into her face while she was sleeping. Running his finger up and down Eve's arm he smiles when he feels her shiver.

Looking down at his angel lying on his bare chest, Asher can't help but feel a sense of pride as he looks at Eve.

His girl.

Waking up Eve looks into her favorite pair of eyes already staring at her. Burying her face in Asher's chest Eve groans at the thought of waking up.

"Morning Beagle." Asher says with a smile, Eve looks up at him while resting her palm on his chest along with her chin.

"Morning." Eve says while lightly stroking away any hairs near Asher's eyes.

"What do you think about spending times with the twins tomorrow? I have something I have to do with my father." Asher says, Eve just smiles at him.

"I don't mind. I assume things are going better between you two?" Eve asks, Asher sits up a bit dragging Eve along with him.

"You assume correctly Beagle. Before I came here yesterday my stepfather and I had lunch and talked a bit and everything is sorted out. By the way how are you feeling today Beagle?" Asher asks while placing his hand on top of Eve's head making her sends him a playful glare.

"Then I'm glad Ash. And I'm feeling fine; I was just a bit under the weather." Eve says trying to drop the topic.

"Beagle it looked like you were about to pass out any minute yesterday. Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the doctor or call over Mrs.-" Placing her hand Asher's babbling mouth Eve laugh as she places a kiss on his cheek before getting out of bed.

"Like I said Ash, I'm feeling fine."

-

Asher curls a piece of Eve's hair around his index finger before laughing at Eve who pouts at him.

"It's not funny Ash." Eve says Ash throws his head back in laughter while looking at Eve's icing covered face.

"On the contrary my dear Beagle, I think it is hilarious." Asher says while moving away from his Eve and holding his stomach in laughter.

"I'm going to get you, you little-"Asher smashes his lips onto Eve's to stop her from rambling.

Slamming Eve against the kitchen wall, Asher kisses her with an all new passion that set a fire between them. A groan rumbles from Asher's mouth when Eve suddenly starts to kiss down Asher's jaw to his neck.

Asher's one hand comes to rest besides Eve's head while the other one is wrapped around her waist. Resting his forehead against Eve's, Asher kisses her one more time softly.

"Wow." Eve breaths heavily, Asher smirks while resting both his hands on Eve's waist.

"W-Where did that come f-from?" Eve asks with a stutter, Asher looks into his favorite pair of eyes while stroking her cheek.

"I just don't show you enough how much I love you." Asher says Eve freezes before smiling at Asher.

Standing on the tip of her toes Eve lightly Asher's lips before pulling away and smiling.

"I love you too."

What do you guys think? Please leave comments and vote my lovely reader's xx – ShyGirl3107

P.S. I am open for cover pics!