🌹How they act when your both alone🌹

🍖Luffy🍖
The same.

Luffy usually acts his childish innocent self when you both are alone.

😴Zoro😴
Less uptight.

Zoro is more relaxed around you.Less serious and more loving.

😍Sanji😍
Less...love-struck?

Sanji usually less...Sanji?He's less a love cook and flirt but his neediness is out of the roof...!

🔨Usopp🔨
The same.

Even when you both are alone he's still a huge cinnamon roll~

🔥Ace🔥
The same.

He's usually less cocky,but that adorable smirk never fades.

💉Law💉
Shy cinnamon roll.

Law never really never much of true love like he has with you now.It was usually shallow relationships.Now that he has you,he wants to keep you so he treads lighter not to mess up and is more shyer.

🔩Kid🔩
Cuddly.

Everyone thinks Kids all big and bad but when your both alone.Hes really loving and supportive,extremely longing and passionate.Which is adorable to tease him about.

🐊Crocodile🐊
Affectionate.

Crocodile comes off emotionless but thats not a loving relationship is it?And it isn't.He really affectionate when your alone with him.Crocodile never misses a chance to kiss you,cuddle you,and love you!

🗡️Mihawk🗡️
Less emotionless.

Mihawk's very serious to the point it looks emotionless but when you and him are alone.Hes more loving and shows adorable emotions.Its cute because it shows he cares.

💛Doflamingo💛
Less snobby and egotistic.

It's not secret Doflamingo is full of himself.....
But he's not like that when hes with you alone.He doesn't focus on that,just you and only you!