☯Crocodile ☯

Someone requested this and I loved the idea so here we go!
Also sorry for not updating this took a while..
puppysneeze

Crocodile you sexy being :3

How you cuddle:

Crocodile usual works at his desk,sometimes you sneak into his office and sit on his lap and cuddle into his chest alot.He usual gets annoyed with it but he just deals with it wrapping his arm and hook around your waist.

Jealously Levels:

Crocodile-78%

Crocodile is a bit over jealous of what a normal boyfriend would get jealous over,but he does trust you.If the person hes jealous of gets touchy-feely or hangs around you alot...someones going to die!

What DevilFruit Would You Have:

You would have the Air-Air fruit.The only devil fruit that allows you to swim and breath,underwater.Helps alot!

What pet you guys get:

You guys woulds get a dove!You find them adorable and cute and amazing how they represent love!Helps out Crocodile when sending secret messages for his rebellion.

Zodiac:

Crocodile:Scorpio

You:Leo

What he thinks about you:

"Shes sweet,caring and a angel.The oposite of any encounter I had at love-Wait why am I telling you this?!"

-Crocodile

*Author-Chan running for her life*

What you wear of his:

You would wear his big fluffy coat.Its really soft and you adore it so much!Although he doesnt mind it...he'd like it back,(Y/N)-Chan!

When you have a Nightmare:

You never really get nightmares,nightmares are scary.All your dreams are just plain weird the weirdness might be terrifying but its not that bad!

When hes sick:

Crocodile never gets sicks...its so unfair..

Your song:

'Without you I feel broke like Im half of a whole,without you Ive got no hand to hoolldd'

Your Halloween Costumes:

Crocodile:Mafia Leader

You:Mafia Gang Girl

'Am I the only one who think Laxus Dreyar and Crodile make good Mafia leaders?'

Turning him on:.

"Miss Valentine,is this a good idea?"
You asked.

"Of course,(Code name)."Miss Valentine chuckled."Mr.Zero is going to love it."

You tried your hardest to pull the skimpy dress down a bit,but it was hopeless.

'I cant believe I agreed to this'You thought.

"Now cmon,(Code name).Go show Mr Zero your beautiful dress!"Ms.Valentine said pulling you out the door.

"W-Wha?!"

She grabbed your hand dragging you to Crocodiles office.

"Wait!Please Ms.Valentine,stop.Im not sure this is a good idea!"You pleaded.

"Nonsense!"She knocked on the door hearding a 'Enter'.Valentine pushed you in and closed the door.

Leaving you in Crocodiles office.

Crocodile looked over to see you,he smirked.

You felt your cheeks heat up vigeruosly.Having nothing to say.

Crocodile walked over to you,looking up and down,making you bkush even more...

You were in it for the big one ;)

Nicknames:

Crocodile:Alligator,Crocy

You:Sweetie,Weirdo,Air-Head(A insult to you)

What you do together:

Be assholes.Taking over kingdoms with you and your 'crew' and not feel a bit of remorse.You savages..

When they turn Yandere:

Crocodiles like kid.Hes IS a Yandere!

Where he likes to kiss you:

Crocy like to nibble,suck,and kiss on your ear alot.Although when your trying to read or get work done.It tends to get annoying.

When your sick:

He kept you in bed,even though you said you were fine like a thousand times,but you gave in,fell asleep,and got better.Crocodile didnt even get sick after!

Pregnant:

Basically the story already written☯

Cute things he does:

His attitude and his effort to try and stay emotionless as possible.Its so cute and adorable,sometimes.