👇When YOUR sick☝

Requested by puppysneeze
It sucks alot..but enjoy.Im working more and more on all of your guys requests!Like the new cover?

🍗Luffy🍗
He never really understood what was happening.You just kept coughing and sneezing.Chopper tried explaining what it was but he would just tilt his head in comfusion.

But for the most part he stuck by your side and cuddled you to death.

Unfortunately,he got sick the day later...leaving you both sick..

Luffy started coughing.

"I told you to stay away from me."Yiu scolded weakly.

"Aww but that impossible for me to be away from you~"

😴Zoro😴
You got a fever.Zoro stuck by your side as well as Chopper.Sadly,Zoro had to leave you at night because he had to keep watch,and...he slept the whole time,but it helped you to know he was there.

"Zoro...?"You asked weakly.

"Hm..?"

"Affection Now.~~~"You demanded.

😍Sanji😍
You got a bad virus.From what?When he was buying supplies,like fruit.The trader freaked out,and sold him a rotten and bad one.

Strangly,this fruit had a normal look to it.

And why are you the only one sick?Because Sanji Boy here wanted to cook you something 'special'.

You sat in Choppers office with a bucket and painkillers.

Sanji came in with toast and a cup of tea.

"Y/N-san,are you okay?~"He asked.

You gave him a glare.

"I would be.."You said coldly and weakly.

Sanji frowned.He placed the toast and tea next to the stand next to you.

"Im really sorry,Y/N...I didnt know."He said sadly but it changed to anger."But once I find that guy Im going to kick him to the next island!"

You laughed weakly.

"I forgive you...on one condition.."You said slyly.

Sanji raised a eyebrow."I have a bad feeling..."

"Cuddle with mee~"You demanded.

Sanji didnt even resist.

🔥Ace🔥
Oh,poor,poor (Name)-Chan...She got sick again..this time it was a fever..

She was lying in her bed.Thank goodness you have your own room...because your the only girl but you Ace share!

The doctor recommended Ace stayed away from you but he so dam hot😎

You were okay with it,but Ace wasnt having it..He kept banging on the door begging you to unlock.

Eventually they had to assign guards to make sure he stayed away.Poor Ace..

He just wanted a cuddle,(Name)-chan!

🔨Usopp🔨
You accidentally broke your finger..

How?

Because you were helping out Usopp,like the good girlfriend you are.Using a hammer trying to put a nail into some wood..

And it backfire like wearing pink on a Thursday.Like ew..

Heh.So Chopper put a little cast on ut and Usopp apologize like a billion times.Which you kept saying it was okay.

"Name?"

"Yes Usopp?"

"Im really,really sorry.."

(Name) sighs.

In the end,Usopp refused to let you ever touch a hammer!

💉Law💉
You gotta flu,(Name)-chan!You were helping a crew member who got sick.

You tried your best to hide it,but I mean this Law,cmon.

He did what he usually would do he treated you...like a princess!(yass)

Hehe,he pampered you alot.Although he was upset at first for not only lying to him about not being sick and treating a crew without his consent.

But he got over it...and you got better.

🔩Kid🔩
Lucky,cunt..you got a strong immune system.You dont even get sick!You dont even know the meaning of it!!